Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Me no understand.

my name came from the time that I knew what 'lmao' meant but no 'lmfao'.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

it was a nickname given to me by a family member and i liked it so i ran with it

Over 2 years ago I needed an all-around username to use on the internets... First thing that came in mind was the horrible cola I was drinking, and for some reason thought about ''rusted coke'', and my username is exactly that, straightly translated to finnish.

I need a better all-around username ASAP...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Made my username many years ago when I will a little more of a "fanboy" and less well rounded. But I was like 14 so you know... Lol

Nowadays to me, it just doesn't mean anything, feels like they're just words that I go by, however whenever someone else reads it they get the wrong idea about me. Guess I really should change it, but I just can't be bothered... Or be creative enough for something better hahaha. 

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

Pretty much a crossover between my previous username: Cheerio and Mendoza for some reason. Lately I have started to question my decision for this username, but it's kind of late when you are registered all over the internet. Some people take me for Hispanic origin, but that is not the case. You can call me Mendo.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | MB: Asus P8Z77-V PRO | GPU: x1 Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 (2GB) | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | RAM: 32GB 8x4 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair TX 750W | Sound Card: Sound Blaster Zx | SSD: Intel 520 Series 180GB (Boot & Windows) | HDD: WD Green 2TB (Steam), Samsung HD501LJ 500GB (Storage), External Seagate 500 GB (Storage) External WD 1TB (Storage) | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | MonitorLG IPS 24" 1080p | Keyboard: CMStorm Quickfire TK Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50 | Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II, Roth Oli POWA-5 Black | Microphone: Samson Q1U | Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Sapphire Black (32GB) | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" (32GB) | Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 | Steam: 4500+ Games

Steam | Twitter | Twitch

Drummer because I play ze drums and 611 for my birthday, November 6th :P.  Simple as that ^^

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600KF|CPU Cooling: Deepcool AK620|RAMGigabyte AORUS 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200|Storage: 2x M.2: Western Digital Black SN770 1 TB Hard Drive: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue|GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti ELITE 12G|Monitors: Primary : LG 28GP83B-B Secondary: Asus VG27VQ|Sound: Sennheiser HD 560 S with FiiO E10K USB DAC|Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Origins 65|Mouse: Razer Deathadder V3 Pro|Mouse Pad: Corsair MM700|OS: Windows 11 Professionnal 64-bit|Motherboard: Gigabyte B760M AORUS ELITE AX|PSU: Corsair RM850x|Case: DeepCool Matrexx 50

Gnomes are the phantoms of your garden, and im the size of a gnome... :( fml

FX 6300 | Sapphire 7770 | G-Skill Ares 8GB | WD Blue 1TB | ASUS M5A78L-M

Tritton Kunai | Logitech Proteus Core G502 | Razer Blackwidow Tournament 

I really wish I knew what made me choose FatalWaffles as a username. I was forced by Microsoft to change my gamertag and I decided to change it to FatalWaffles. Not sure how or why I made that call but I did and its stuck ever since. I guess it was just a better option than whatever random name Microsoft could have chosen for me.

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

My girlfriend said that she was the queen and  I was the king and I was like "of what? Nothing?" And she said sure but then explained that we're lovely people but then just change the spelling because no one did that so I hopped on board and now I'm King Luvely almost everywhere. 

I ramble nonsense all the time. One day I managed to come up with "Murdermonkey" while watching Adventure Time and thought it had a nice ring to it and also utilised alliteration. So it stuck in my head, and when I came to choose my username on the LTT forum, "Murdermonkey" popped into my head, and I added a "Mc" on the front because it is a scottish stereotype.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Star Wars.

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

I first used my username in online game RuneScape back in 2006 it's a Slovenian word that means torturer and I added 1 because mucitel was taken... It kinda stuck with me

Sent from my GSmart Aku A1 using Tapatalk now Free

Case: Xigmatek Alfar (Black) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @3.2GHz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600MHz | GFX: Gigabyte GTX 660Ti 2GB
Cooler: beQuiet! Shadow Rock | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: Seagate 'Barracuda' 2TB| OS: Windows 8.1 PRO (64-bit) | PSU: Zalman ZM600-GT 600W 80+ Bronze
 Screen: ASUS VS228 | Mouse: Razer Naga Molten | Headphones: Qpad QH-85 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 w/ Cherry MX Blue

My user name was created in 2008 for my YouTube username.

It's simple, my name is Scott and I'm on a PC 

I am MrPants, it is a name I chose to use because: Reasons, it came from my brain.

The End

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Well my name comes from a really old game that most of you know... Runescape, yes i was one of those nerds playing and i figured why not change my character name to the most powerful weapon in the game the Dragon2hand. i thought it was a funny way to scare people off while playing the game. xD

so why not live up to the legacy?

Cpu: I7-3770k @4.2GHz Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP4TH Ram: Kingston Hyper x 16GB GPU: Gigabyte 7950

PSU: Corsair TX 850  HDD: WD RED 2TB Cooling: H100i Case: NZXT 630

Ive always thought Schism was a cool sounding word but it was taken on my WoW realm so came up with Skism. 60957 was my lunch number in 5th grade.

Drum= I have been a percussionist for 10 years

zilla= I'm a beast

999= favorite number

I originally came up with this name while signing up for xbox live.

CPU: i7 -4770k Cooler: H100i Mobo: G1.Sniper Z87 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1866mhz SSD: Samsung 830 128gb HDD: WD 1TB Black GPU: EVGA GTX 780 ACX Cooler PSU: SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold Speakers: Corsair SP2500 Case: CM Storm Stryker Fans: Corsair AF & SP Fans

[spoiler=Ultrabook : Aspire S7 392-7863]CPU: i7-4500U (1.8GHz/3GHz) Memory: 8GB DDR3L-RS SSD: 256Gb (RAID 0) Display: 13.3" IPS Multi-touch (2560 x 1440)

My name is from a star wars comic book

There was a imperial guard named Kir Kanos and he had to hide himself from another imperial guard that was a total di*k and then he goes to jabba the hood and then he was wearing other clothes and called himself kenix kil (or kenix kill not shure exactly)

But then I came on my name kenixkill96 (96 is obvious where its comming from :-D )

Sorry for my English I'm from Switzerland :-)

It's not easy to come up with a name when you join a forum. Some forums let you use the first part of your email and fill in other information in your profile. PCsr4me describes me because I do not like the other company I'm sure you know the one (I do not want to offend those who like that company, it's just not for me). That's how I came up with pc's  are for me.

A few months ago, I was on a website that kept pestering me to join. I was annoyed, so i signed up with an @mailinator email and just smashed my keyboard for a username. What I ended up with was "JDDF00", which I used for a while before I lost my password to the account and ended up remaking it with another zero at the end.

My username is a result of my interest in String/M Theory, hence 'string. The first part 'Hiim' is meant to be, Hi, I'm and my favourite number is 3 hence, Hiimstring3.