Explain Your Username

DLM_012

O - first letter of my name

15 - O is the 15th letter of the alphabet

wow.... yeah... spluttering with creativity! :D

who cares...

You may remember a small town in Final Fantasy VI named Mobliz... :D  I've been using it since 2000 when I started my first MMORPG.

cp= my initials

65=the number I wore when I played football as well as the number I use in my sim racing

Chris Porten

I don't know the reason. I chose it when I was like 6 and I have stuck with it since.

[PC Specs] Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.4 GHz, Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 PLUS, GPU: R9 270X CF, RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz, Storage: 2TB WD Black, PSU: Corsair HX850i, OS: Win 7

Well I got really into My little pony and there bronies love horse puns so RainColt is the name of a pony who's cutie mark relates to rain and it sounds like rain coat, I made it up so I kept it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Drop Bear has been my nickname since I jumped out of a tree and scared the hell out of someone, seems only logical for it to be my username.

Because I am the ultimate mythbuster fan!

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

sriggsss was my gamer tag when I played xbox and its stuck since and now seems to be used just as much as my real name

When I made it I was obsessed with Chrome and playing around with its code (I still am) plus I'm a male, and 42 is the answer to the ultimate question

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

i think mine is fairly self explanatory, almost anywhere you go on the web the name James is going to be taken, J4M35 is just a way to spell my name with numbers. That and its a well know fact that using numbers as letters make you at least three times as 1337, proven fact, eg. Deadmau5 

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

Really got into GTA SA and there was a character called Big Smoke... my name being Michael I figured BigMic would be "cool"

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

when i was in year 5 my friends decided to call me this because my name is Jacob but most people just call me Jake and im half Lebanese and alot of Lebanese people work in kebab shops (in Australia) so they gave me this name its pronounced JAYKEBAB but i spelt it wrong once and just stuck with JAKEBAB and everyone told me that JAKEBAB looks better than JAYKEBAB so yea :)

I have a couple of handles, Xerces being my original one after the XML parser and Xerces Blue butterfly. Occasionally this name is unavailable or doesn't fit right, so I use Xerpocalypse, my original BF3 handle.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Somebody explain my username?

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Well I used to be "Shindo" (meaning prodigy). Until false accusation got me banned. Oh well. "Sama" is a Japanese honorific given to people of great rank (kings, customers, or very formal guests). NOTE: you are NEVER supposed to use an honorific addressing yourself (in forums you can, for user names :P).  so yeah. Time to get my rep back up again. Not that difficult though, considering usually I get 5 likes or so xD

I once saw a guy that had the username "T_E_K_N_I_Q_U_E" so I wanted to have that

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

My name is Mario, simple as that.

The "-" is just there to add something and not make it look too boring