Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I started reading this thread from the beginning and got to page 11, but then I realized there is 45 pages... Ain't nobody got time for that (or at least I don't)..

My username comes from my really dumb sense of humor. Back when I played a lot of BF1942 I used to change my tag every few days to something completely different and random. One day I used "Retired Sex Slave #2", and I just never got around to switching it from that. As people started to know me by that name, I later changed it to Slave #2 and then eventually TheRetiredSlave. 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

My username is as simple as this.

2014-Mercedes-Benz-SLS-AMG-Black-Series-

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

My username is Exyn0s because I made it up on the spot, only to later find out that Samsung makes a mobile processor with the name Exynos...

May the Force be with you.

post-38615-0-05600400-1378634728_thumb.j

That little guy was my cat Stitch shortly after I got him.  The guy I was dateing at the time had brothers that knew I was a sucker and called me up, one week to the day after I had just got a kitten, "want a cat? Found a kitten that matches your others ones, its eyes are still closed"

So I botttle fed the little guy and he wormed his way into being my namesake.  I let the little brothers name him, they picked Stitch, I had little opinion at the time  because honestly I was telling myself that I was not going to keep him, just foster him, yeah right!  Monkey got added because stitch is almost always taken, and well, we call the cat monkey for reasons I have never been able to figure out. 

So my username is my cat's nickname.

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

Liquidman is kinda lame but my friend started to call me like that because I make custom liquid cooling loops

Silicium Di oxide (SiO2)

It comes from the gemstone Opal, which is made out of Silicium di oxide.

On some websites I add Mr.Sidiox

My old one was CPKing1, made it when I joined Runescape

CP:my initials

King: King of Runescape or something like that (can't remember)

1: CPKing was already taken

Some thought it was because of Club Penguin, but that aint true 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

On here my name is just my name in real life, but without the "ö". But on Origin for example my name is aPaincake, I don't really know where I got that name from, I just like it.

A small back story which directly relates to how i got my nickname/gamer name.

So i was bought up very technically minded having 1 grand farther as a wooden sailing boat builder/carpenter, the other as an electrician/model plane builder/retired radio electronics repairer. And my dad who was a also a sailing boat builder by hobby and electronics engineer at Holden (AU car manufacturer) by trade. So i had some of the best skill sets to learn from, but all i ended up doing as a kid was burning thing, destroying things, electrocuting myself & pulling apart every house hold item i could get my hands on to see how it worked and what i could do to make it better.

So naturally i got into PC building & modding at a very early age. But i originally was using REDBACKSPYDA as my very very early gamer tag, But when i really started to get into PC modding and built an award winning Microwave based water cooling rig for a magazine competition, someone who i met through that jokingly nicknamed me Mr Mods, And i kinda of liked it as it did suit what i was passionate about doing. So i changed it to Modz/Modzy and now 10 years later even some of my non gamer friends call me it as a general nickname.

German Thrash Metal legends Sodom released their album "Agent Orange" in 1989. Ausgebombt is track number 7 and their album's seller single record. I've been using this username for almost 10 years. '85s when I was born :)

And a link to youtube if you're curious about the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTOvSsWDFvg

One of my favourite books to read when I was younger was Beowulf, my last name begins with Sla (and I think it sounds cool). Simple, really.

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

I'm Manx(From the Isle of Man) which is not many people on here I dont think thats what my name on heres from but but on youtube/steam etc.. I use troopa451. Troopa because my friends came up with it one day(no idea why) and 451 means nothing yet.

My name is Bernardo.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.8Ghz ◆ ASUS P7P55D--E ◆ Corsair XMS3 8Gb ◆ nVidia GeForce GTX 470 ◆ 1Tb WD BLACK HDD ◆ 250Gb Seagate HDD ◆ OCZ SS2 600W ◆ WD 500Gb MyBook ◆ Corsair Vengeance 1500

new setup coming soon

MacBook Pro 2011 ◆ Intel Core i7 @ 2.2GHz ◆ Corsair 8Gb ◆ Samsung 840 120GB SSD ◆ 750Gb HDD ◆ AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Morgoth, is in short Sauron's  master. The Balrog in the first book is that of Morgoth! He is essence is the most evil bad ass in all of Middle Earth or otherwise. I would recommend reading the Silmarillion!

I used to respond with "moo" back when I still used MSN Messenger whenever a contact that I was dead...no, I'm not kidding. :rolleyes:

I like to butter my fish

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

soggyfatman was stolen from my best friends little brother. He had 2 accounts on a game, one named agent gonzales, the other soggyfatman. I saw it, looked at him, said it was mine. Thus, soggyfatman was born. I do not remember when this all happend, I just know it has been around for a long time. I figured it fit because I as a sweaty obese man, the world just needs to know!

My username was actually made up when I couldn't think of one for an alternative account. So I named it Dopplegangers due to the irony. After a while I sorta started to like it more, so I switched to using this and phasing out my older name.

PC Specs

CPU: AMD FX 8150 GPU: Asus GTX 550 ti RAM: 8 GB 1600 MHZ Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Some cheapy 800 Watt PSU :/

My mum named me using the first of 19 7 character strings from here so I just went with that.

Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 | 2500k | 16GB Geil 1866 | Seasonic g360 | Windforce GTX660 | SSDs: 250GB 840 + 2x240GB m500 Striped | Spinners: 640GB 2.5" + 2x2TB Mirrored

QFR : TKStealth : Noctua : Abyssus : Nostromo : Dell & Asus screens on my Lavolta Triple

7 is my main OS + several VMs on my 500GB SSD Stripe

i used this name since street fighter II turbo tournaments in se missouri its stuck ever since...just wish more games would let me input all letters of it but oh well..

Well. It happened when I was playing WoW when I was a little kid. I played an Undead Rogue. Hence the name Deadrogue. Yeah. I know it's pretty darn creative.

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

Well. It happened when I was playing WoW when I was a little kid. I played an Undead Rogue. Hence the name Deadrogue. Yeah. I know it's pretty darn creative.

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

Whoops double post.

My name is Wyatt Earp (Famous US marshal) Every one since i was kid though called me sheriff though (they didnt know difference between a sheriff and a US marshal). so it kinda stuck. I also have a sheriff badge tattoo too.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Crusader : is my favourite Tank in Command and Conquer Generals

and

325 : is actually a random number, cause sometimes i found that "crusader" had been used by other peoples -_- but now, i've always used 325,
because when it attached with Crusader i think it was a little bit cool... hahaha :lol:

Life Is About What We Are, Not We Were..