Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Mozilla + utorrent

These 2 programs were opened when I had to choose THE ultimate username. I screwed it up,I know.... :D

I needed a username for some website i can't remember, and I'm terribly uncreative. So if you remember that old b daman series, i happened to have one named Accel Leon, i looked up at the shelf above my computer saw him, decided i wouldn't think of anything better, and so it became my name.

I didn't want my name in games and forums to resemble or give clues to my IRL name. I thought for a WHILE before making a Permanent IGN and Forum Name for everything, so it took me about an hour to bunch up the looks and sounds of words. I narrowed that down to sounds that look good on paper and sound good when you say it out loud. I came up with Scy, Aphy, Axy, Exy, Ecs, Aspi, Pha, Nos, Exqi, Arc, Phe, Zy, and An. Then, I bunched a few words together with the sounds, adding/subtracting a few additional letters, or letting them stay the same. Scythe, Anarchy,  Aphyxah, Zynxa, Exynos, Axypha, Arkzy, and Asphe. I took out the ones that sound somewhat odd when put together, or didn't look outstanding.. Aphyxah, Zynxa, and Asphe went.After that, I took out the ones that are actual words. I took out Scythe and Anarchy. I was left with Arkzy, Exynos, and Axypha. I took out Exynos because 'Exy' was a bit too common. I picked by a dice roll between Arkzy and Axypha. I decided To save Arkzy for another character in another game or something. I then made several variations of the name. Axypha, Exypha, Axyphah, Exyphah, and Aphyxa. Aphyxah and Axyphah seemed odd, and like I said before, 'Exy' was too common. Axypha was the final outcome. Looking back when I first chose Axypha, I think I made a good decision for the IGN.

I'm from Scotland and I'm evil. I joke. My name derives from a song by a Scottish comedian named Billy Connolly. He done a Scottish remake of Alanis Morissette's "Hand In My Pocket", it's pretty vulgur and not many people outside of Scotland will understand the terminology used or find it remotely funny.

My name is the way it is because I want it to be that way!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

When I started my band (Philosophy of Reason) I thought that was the coolest name ever. I then realized it was to long so I shortened to philosophy and figured now that it is shorter use it as my username for free advertising. ;)

I like elephants 

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

I was given the name "Körbi" when I was a kid because of my last name "Körbe" (engl.: baskets). Körbi in German sounds like the character Kirby, but since most of the time 

I can not use Kirby (because it is already used) and the letter "ö" isn't allowed in Games I have to use "oe". 

The result is Koerby

Also "Kirby" is cool;)

I was 10 when I made it, but then it's now and I still use it...

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

I am originally from Zimbabwe where the language Ndebele is spoken the word Basop (1337 speak included B45op) means beware! I needed a username many years ago thought hey why not something that means something and hey there we go. this gets shortened a lot to b45 by most people I play with.

I did go by the tag Excalibur on IRC a long time ago but I don't really use that nick anymore for anything.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Just ignore mrs for now ;) I´ll come up with something later...

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Ok, im late to the party as always..

Jure- my name

z- initial of my surname

So at first my nick was jurez, than i just adapted it to look more english, so i swapped j for y and u for ou, and added another z for looks, nowdays people often short it to rezz.

If thats taken i'll sometimes use PoWeR, or SirPowers like in chivalary

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I went to the beach for senior week last year and everyone started calling me stripes because my shirt had stripes on it, and it stuck.

i5-3570K | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 | Team Vulcan 8GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB  | Corsair CX 600w  

NZXT Tempest 210 | ATH-M20x | Quickfire TK w/ Browns | Steelseries Rival 

Well I liked the brand "Adio" back in the days and I'm from Belgium so Adiobe = Adio+be  

My username was made up by My best Mate :P , ill split it up into two parts :P

MadMan : i was known for being a bit of a nut case when i was out riding my mountain bike , snapped the frame multiple times and broke loads of bones , my problem was i couldnt turn down a challenge lol

Marsbar , My fav chocolate bar , simple as :D

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

I came up with this name when I needed a second name for an MMO character, I ended up taking part of the name 'Knight-hart' from Chaos;head mainly because it's my favourite visual novel but also because it reminds me of names like Loinheart and Braveheart and I was making a paladin character. It's mostly stuck since then but I haven't changed my older names.

I have a few variations as well (Ever-Hart, HartDelusion) which have the same themes. 

Wano is a name I though of for some old zelda-ish online game. 1997 is my birth year.

I stopped a robbery in progress when i was in my early 20's. i was on the news and got an award from the local PD where i lived. People kept calling me a hero so I said something a long the lines of "im not a hero, i was just doing what anyone would"

My mom started calling me her little anti hero, and did it when i was sitting in my room thinking up my original xbox live account name. So i put it in and it has stuck ever since.

So thats that, everyone always thinks its the skateboard brand lol.

NOTE THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU SIGH 

Prior to me getting into getting into pc gaming in was a console player *sigh* i tended to play a allot of halo and during my time when playing i would get allot of assets and medals saying saviour so my friends would always be sarcastic and say oh your my saviour. so after a while i decided to change my name is saviour but someone had the name so i subbed in a 1 for the i. not much of a story sadly :P

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I was in a fishing shop with my dad, when I saw the gloomis logo (the skeleton of a fish). At that time I was just getting into PC gaming and steam, and was looking for a good steam name. I thought to myself "that logo would be a cool avatar" and the name came with the avatar. The rest is history.

It all started when I was young lad experimenting with blasphemous things called "gaming consoles" those were dark times, and online multi-player was was huge on a thing called a xbox 360. I needed a name and the only thing that ran through my feeble mind was "I have no clue what it should be" then it hit me NOCLUE so I entered the name and it was all ready taken so I said screw it and entered 1987 numbers with no meaning attached to a statement of lost thought something I never planed to go no farther is now forever in my shadow

glad I found this post had fun over embellishing the story

In 6th grade I got a iPod touch and downloaded CoD zombies and I needed a name and under suggested it was Gamer931.

Fastfoward later- I got a PS3 and I used Gamer931 but, thought that it was too boring so I thought it would cool if I put the "X's" you see in names so I put XX and added a L (because I'm a big kid) and my age was 12.

GamerXXL12

CPUi5 4670K Cooler: ThermalTake Frio MoBo: Asus Maximus VI Hero RamRed Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 Gb 1866Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CUII CaseEnermax Red Ostrog GT Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120 Gb, HDD- 500 GB Seagate PSUSeasonic X660 (80+ Gold Certified)