LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Hey all, just got the game and sent an application to the conglomerate so just wanted to say hi to everybody  :D

Welcome!

Two questions: 

Will there be other various ranked military positions; whether or not they hold privileges or merely honorific titles it is moot.

And... I've managed to forget my other question.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

yes. there will be ranking and positions within the org, these have not been set yet, and will be se closer to game launch.

Two questions:

Will there be other various ranked military positions; whether or not they hold privileges or merely honorific titles it is moot.

And... I've managed to forget my other question.

Yep, I have a feeling we might split into divisions as well due to region differences as well but that's my own thought

Yep, I have a feeling we might split into divisions as well due to region differences as well but that's my own thought

I think that would have to happen as well but then it might make it even harder to organise the org with the regions unless people are assigned to be the head of a region and then all those heads feedback to one overall leader.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I think that would have to happen as well but then it might make it even harder to organise the org with the regions unless people are assigned to be the head of a region and then all those heads feedback to one overall leader.

That could work or work as a shift/relief division so we are putting constant pressure on an area or mining so there is no dip in materials produce

I seem to have an m50 in my hanger?

EDIT: available for next week!

Also I want a herald but my missus says I have to choose between a wedding and her or the herald.

This is a hard choice.

I seem to have an m50 in my hanger? EDIT: available for next week! Also I want a herald but my missus says I have to choose between a wedding and her or the herald. This is a hard choice.

Definitely the Herald ;D (What she doesn't know won't hurt her!)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I seem to have an m50 in my hanger? EDIT: available for next week! Also I want a herald but my missus says I have to choose between a wedding and her or the herald. This is a hard choice.

If she has a job - choose a wife. You'll buy a Herald with her cash. Double win ;)

Definitely the Herald ;D (What she doesn't know won't hurt her!)

Yeah she's a hawk with outgoing cash,

If she has a job - choose a wife. You'll buy a Herald with her cash. Double win ;)

True since she already spends mine!

yes. there will be ranking and positions within the org, these have not been set yet, and will be se closer to game launch.

Excellent, and I don't suppose anyone knows where I can listen to Star Citizen's tango featured in the Cutlass Commercial, it sounds a lot like Moulin Rouge's El Tango de Roxanne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7TFnSl9y4

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I just put my application in, I'm a member of the TechPowerUP! Org, but they're having leadership issues and it's not as big as I'd like over there, and I rather like being in large guilds/orgs/clans.

I have a bit of a ship collection with a 325a, 315p, and a shiny new Redeemer. (All with LTI)

i'm interested in Bounty Hunting, Exploration, and also whatever crafting systems will be in place for the PU.

I do stream on occasion, www.twitch.tv/sinzia for that.

Thanks folks, and see you in the 'verse!

I just put my application in, I'm a member of the TechPowerUP! Org, but they're having leadership issues and it's not as big as I'd like over there, and I rather like being in large guilds/orgs/clans.

I have a bit of a ship collection with a 325a, 315p, and a shiny new Redeemer. (All with LTI)

i'm interested in Bounty Hunting, Exploration, and also whatever crafting systems will be in place for the PU.

I do stream on occasion, www.twitch.tv/sinzia for that.

Thanks folks, and see you in the 'verse!

Welcome! Just to let you know the applications are done in batch so it may take a few days

Welcome! Just to let you know the applications are done in batch so it may take a few days

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Geeee...What happened?

Wasn't booting up, GPU fans would kick in for a second and die and repeat, turned out to be a dodgy PSU cable to the GPU (hopefully) but didn't find that out until I had reseated everything.

I know the CPU has been hotter than normal so expected that or the mobo to be the issue

Problem is I won't have time to sort it before the end of the weekend

Wasn't booting up, GPU fans would kick in for a second and die and repeat, turned out to be a dodgy PSU cable to the GPU (hopefully) but didn't find that out until I had reseated everything. I know the CPU has been hotter than normal so expected that or the mobo to be the issue Problem is I won't have time to sort it before the end of the weekend

Hope it's nothing seriously broken there.

Take care mate.

Hope it's nothing seriously broken there.

Take care mate.

Cheers mate, the good news is the CPU had to much thermal paste on (it's the stock cooler and paste) it had spilt over the CPU itself. It's running cooler now by 10°c at load which is more inline to what I am use to with AMD CPUs and I haven't even put any new stuff on yet!

Killed two birds with one stone! Hope the 6 pin cable holds out till I get a new one.

Cheers mate, the good news is the CPU had to much thermal paste on (it's the stock cooler and paste) it had spilt over the CPU itself. It's running cooler now by 10°c at load which is more inline to what I am use to with AMD CPUs and I haven't even put any new stuff on yet! Killed two birds with one stone! Hope the 6 pin cable holds out till I get a new one.

Sounds like a bit of luck is on your side, hope it all works out.

Lol that's nearly half my posts :o