LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

True. You win ;}

hahaha, uhm, thanks? Not about winning or anything, just good discussion. :)

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

And I'm just here with my KBM trying to attempt to fly.

Holy crap you just reminded me of elite dangerous

I've been thinking about eve Valkyrie and SC.

Gonna read up on that brb in 3 months

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

here i am with another question :) does anybody knows will different planets have different gravities? i mean imagine you're playing in the fps mode and a planet with lover gravity will result in higher jumps and stuff while a planet with higher gravity will make it harder to move etc. and also it'll be harder to land on a planet with higher gravity and will cost you more fuel

here i am with another question :) does anybody knows will different planets have different gravities? i mean imagine you're playing in the fps mode and a planet with lover gravity will result in higher jumps and stuff while a planet with higher gravity will make it harder to move etc. and also it'll be harder to land on a planet with higher gravity and will cost you more fuel

IIRC yes but chance find a source for it, I'm looking forward to fights on the outside of a Bengal Carrier in space

IIRC yes but chance find a source for it, I'm looking forward to fights on the outside of a Bengal Carrier in space

I'm just looking forward to owning one

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

I'm just looking forward to owning one

Me too! We're talking slave labour right?

Me too! We're talking slave labour right?

Uhm, yeah sure thing buddy. Hahaha. (Slowly backs away)

-double post-

Uhm, yeah sure thing buddy. Hahaha. (Slowly backs away)

Don't go! I've got this lovely collar for you look it's got a blinking light on it

It'll be interesting how slave labour will be done in game

Don't go! I've got this lovely collar for you look it's got a blinking light on it

It'll be interesting how slave labour will be done in game

Ooh shiny... NO MUST RESIST... but it's so pretty.. DO NOT GIVE IN... my precious... GOLLUM GOLLUM...........

Yeah I do wonder if they are gonna have slaves. Maybe an npc Sandi Gardner with a slave Leia costume... Hmmmm....

So interesting idea.  The aegis Dynamics Surveyor-S6 shields with a reinforced cargo bay and Pods for Drones also has jump drives and 4 tr5 engines.  If this can be fitted with both salvage drones and..... Attack drones it could be a great pirate ship.  Lots of room for storing cargo and salvage as well as pretty strong defenses.  Add attack drones and this could do some real damage to unsuspecting travelers.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

So interesting idea. The aegis Dynamics Surveyor-S6 shields with a reinforced cargo bay and Pods for Drones also has jump drives and 4 tr5 engines. If this can be fitted with both salvage drones and..... Attack drones it could be a great pirate ship. Lots of room for storing cargo and salvage as well as pretty strong defenses. Add attack drones and this could do some real damage to unsuspecting travelers.

Yep that could work as long as it's not OP but I guess they will only allow one type of drone but pair up with someone and you'd be fine

@b45op just got my multiplayer invite! Did you get yours?

Everyone did It just went live for all eligible backers.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Time to impact my forehead onto the asteroids of the universe!

Edit: First I must catch up on a metric crap tonne of updates... well I will leave my computer on overnight.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Hell yeah! I'm going to try MP in the morning. The wait is over!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

So interesting idea.  The aegis Dynamics Surveyor-S6 shields with a reinforced cargo bay and Pods for Drones also has jump drives and 4 tr5 engines.  If this can be fitted with both salvage drones and..... Attack drones it could be a great pirate ship.  Lots of room for storing cargo and salvage as well as pretty strong defenses.  Add attack drones and this could do some real damage to unsuspecting travelers.

didn't CR already say no to attack drones? Remember the subject on drones came up few times last year.

Hell yeah! I'm going to try MP in the morning. The wait is over!

Hopefully the forum will be busy again

Many of you probably know this but there's a nice galaxy map to study before the official one is released.

http://starcitizen.mojoworld.com/StarMap/

Cheers everyone.

Might be good to get a simple outlook on things but for actual planning and things I would wait for the official one, things are bound to change quite rapidly.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Might be good to get a simple outlook on things but for actual planning and things I would wait for the official one, things are bound to change quite rapidly.

I'll be in that red area most of the time

"FFFFUUUU Vanduul! Your Swarm killed my PC"

I think that we should have a base in UEE controlled space either on or around a planet, but also another one in uncharted space for our secret piraty operations