Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
parker55

Who was your Valentine this year and Last year?

This year: My calculus midterm

Last year: My other calculus midterm + the flu

Hi how are ya

8 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Suuuurrrrreeeee you won't.

Or should i? 🤔

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Or should i? 🤔

❤️

Seagull eat fish. But fish belong to Mafia. Mafia punch seagull for not respecting Mafia. Seagull say "No, please! I have child!"

Mafia punch seagull with child.

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

❤️

I love you as a friend

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

I love you as a bed friend

You forgot a word. 😛

Seagull eat fish. But fish belong to Mafia. Mafia punch seagull for not respecting Mafia. Seagull say "No, please! I have child!"

Pyo.

17 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

You forgot a word. 😛

Okay i lose.. ._.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Just now, Hiya! said:

Okay i lose.. ._.

Hehe.

Pyo.

This year: My friends because school forces us to be together

Last year: The internet because I only go to school two days a week.

__     I am the ASSCIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

I just realized, I'm kinda flirty with @Hiya! @WannaCrypt and @Arika S.

I have a harem!

37 minutes ago, emosun said:

because boys are awful people

That's sexist.

Pyo.

Just now, Lukyp said:

No you are just also a c*ckold

The joke.

Your head.

Pyo.

1 hour ago, emosun said:

nobody! because boys are awful people

As a boy...

i take no offense to that because guys these days are straight up assholes

(most of them)

Discord: iLostMyXbox21#4649

I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Oh whoa whoa If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite

My love has been in another country. We just chatted together, and ate pizza at the same time. We also watched our favorite films (last year was Boys over Flower, and Leap Year for this year). Also, played some couple games at mantigames. Missed that person a lot. Just want to hug tight the whole day when we meet.

20 hours ago, Drak3 said:

I just realized, I'm kinda flirty with @Hiya! @WannaCrypt and @Arika S.

I have a harem!

help me decide on buying and delidding the 7980XE

Password:WNcry@2ol7

ʟᴀᴘᴛᴏᴘ:ᴄᴘᴜ.i7-3630QM @ 2.4GHz||ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.8GB DDR3||ɢᴘᴜ.NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M||ᴍʙ.ASUS N76VJ||sᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ.750GB HDD

Just now, WannaCrypt said:

help me decide on buying and delidding the 7980XE

Don't. Much moneys, not worth.

Pyo.

Don't. Much moneys, not worth.

You all disencourage me... thank you though :)

ʟᴀᴘᴛᴏᴘ:ᴄᴘᴜ.i7-3630QM @ 2.4GHz||ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.8GB DDR3||ɢᴘᴜ.NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M||ᴍʙ.ASUS N76VJ||sᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ.750GB HDD

Just now, WannaCrypt said:

You all disencourage me... thank you though :)

For the price of a crappy used car, there are better options.

Pyo.

For the price of a crappy used car, there are better options.

What are these options?

1 minute ago, WannaCrypt said:

What are these options?

For gaming:

7920X

R7 2700/X

For workstation tasks:

2990WX

2970WX

2950WX

And throwing whatever potential savings into better/more GPUs, SSDs, cooling, etc.

Pyo.

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

For gaming:

7920X

R7 2700/X

For workstation tasks:

2990WX

2970WX

2950WX

And throwing whatever potential savings into better/more GPUs, SSDs, cooling, etc.

Thanks, but if I want to game and have a workstation at the same time, that's gonna require me to build two systems which will cost even more than buying a 7980XE

12 minutes ago, WannaCrypt said:

Thanks, but if I want to game and have a workstation at the same time, that's gonna require me to build two systems which will cost even more than buying a 7980XE

You could easily do that with the 7920X.

Actually, every CPU I listed can easily do that.

Pyo.

21 hours ago, Drak3 said:

You could easily do that with the 7920X.

Actually, every CPU I listed can easily do that.

Keeps remaining a tough decision... about to settle with the 7980XE for now, planning to delid it myself or otherwise make use of a delid service (not decided upon yet) thanks though -- out of curiosity, what do you think of the 9940X?