Razer Launches New Headphone Series

Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems!!!!!!!!, today announced the Razer Adaro series, a new line of headphones designed for personal entertainment. The new audio lineup will initially feature four models: bass-heavy earphones, analog stereo headphones, Bluetooth headphones and DJ-style headphones. Each member of the Razer Adaro family is designed with a heavy focus on durability, comfort and uncompromised sound quality for music listening.The Razer Adaro series marks the company's latest venture into the personal entertainment audio space. The Razer Kraken and Electra, two of Razer's best-selling headphones, were tuned for music, as well as gaming.
The Razer Adaro series marks the company's latest venture into the personal entertainment audio space. The Razer Kraken and Electra, two of Razer's best-selling headphones, were tuned for music, as well as gaming.

All four Razer Adaro products are available for pre-order now. For more information, check out www.razerzone.com

Razer_Adaro_01.jpg
About the Razer Adaro In-Ear Analog Earphones 
Combining killer sound, a sleek, robust, aluminum body and a convenient, compact carrying case, the Razer Adaro Earphones are built for pure listening pleasure on-the-go.

Crafted and engineered to exacting standards, the Razer Adaro Earphones provide a solid in-ear aural experience. Precision-milled out of aircraft grade aluminum and finished with diamond-cut edges, the look and feel is as premium as its sound.

Incorporating quality hardware, the Razer Adaro Earphones are more than just head turners. High-performance, custom-tuned 10 mm neodymium drivers are sonically optimized to complement their inner acoustics chambers, producing crisp stereo sound. Interchangeable ear tips in three sizes and bi-flange attachments are included to personalize the fit.

Price:

U.S. $79.99 / EU €79.99

Availability:
Razerzone.com - Pre-order in January
Worldwide - February

Product features:
High-performance 10 mm dynamic drivers
Robust, precision-milled aluminum body
Personalized fit and sound isolation
Flat, anti-tangle cable
Compatible with most popular mobile devices
Included carrying case

Razer_Adaro_Stereo_Analog_01.jpg

About the Razer Adaro Stereo Analog Headphones
To create the perfect pair of headphones for music listening, we approached the design with three things in mind: uncompromising audio, long-lasting comfort and robust portability. 

Packing high-performance, custom-tuned 40 mm neodymium magnet drivers, the Razer Adaro Stereos deliver crisp, natural-sounding acoustics for an amazing audio experience. These powerful drivers are housed in the custom-developed, fully adjustable architecture of the Razer Adaro Stereos, allowing for an extremely comfortable and lightweight design.

The Razer Adaro Stereos are meant to be taken wherever you go. Their construction is sleek and compact, allowing for easy transportation, yet they are incredibly robust for endless hours of use.

U.S. $99.99 / EU €99.99

Availability:
Worldwide - February

Product features:
Custom-tuned 40 mm dynamic drivers
Comfortable, lightweight form factor
Fully adjustable architecture
Plush leatherette ear cushions
Anti-tangle, braided fiber cable
Compatible with most popular mobile devices

Price:

Razer_Adaro_Wireless_Bluetooth_01.jpg

About the Razer Adaro Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
With its brilliant Razer Adaro sound, uncompromising portability and comfortable form factor, the Razer Adaro Wireless are the perfect headphones for hours of mobile music enjoyment.

The Razer Adaro Wireless is built to follow you wherever you go. Featuring Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX technology, the Razer Adaro Wireless easily connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device, providing pristine, cord-free audio quality.

Packing high-performance, custom-tuned, 40 mm neodymium magnet drivers, the Razer Adaro Wireless delivers a top-level listening experience. These powerful drivers are housed in a custom-developed, fully adjustable form factor that provides extreme comfort in a lightweight design.

U.S. $149.99 / EU €149.99

Availability:
Worldwide - February

Product features:
Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with aptX technology
Up to 20 hours of playback
Custom-tuned 40 mm dynamic drivers
Comfortable, lightweight form factor
Playback and volume controls
CD-quality audio over Bluetooth

Price:

Razer_Adaro_DJ_Analog_01.jpg

About the Razer Adaro DJ Analog Headphones
The Razer Adaro DJ was crafted with producers, performers and discerning music listeners in mind. Made with durable, high-performance components, the Razer Adaro DJ embodies hard-hitting, powerful sound in a modern, functional package. 

The large, sonically balanced drivers deliver rich, natural sounding acoustics and heavy bass, perfect for spinning behind the console or jamming to tracks on-the-go. These potent drivers are housed in mixing-friendly padded ear cups that swivel, rotate and collapse into a small, compact form factor. You can take the Razer Adaro DJ to the studio, to the club and everywhere between.

When designing the Razer Adaro DJ's architecture, we knew that we had to make something durable. Our industrial design team worked closely with our engineers to perfect a mix of metals and resilient plastics to produce a form factor that is incredibly lightweight, yet able to take a beating. Complete with DJ-ready accessories, a sturdy construction and powerful sound, the Razer Adaro DJ headphones are ready to drop a beat anytime, anywhere.

U.S. $199.99 / EU €199.99

Availability:
Worldwide - February

Product features:
Powerful, high-performance 50 mm dynamic drivers
Closed ear cup design for optimal sound isolation
Swappable cable system with included coiled and straight cables
Fully adjustable and foldable architecture
Included .25-in. audio adapter
Compatible with iPhone, Android and other mobile devices

Price:

SOURCE

Those Bluetooth ones actually look interesting... I'll wait for reviews though.

to bad the majority of all their products are terribly overpriced and under-built :/

I have a razer mamba+black widow 2013 ultimate stealth, both are "meh" build quality, and I'm not abusive of my parts, the mouse is 1 year old and almost doesnt even work anymore lol

I understand sometimes all products from a company aren't bad, and that I may have just gotten a "dud" but I've heard nothing but bad reviews on most of the parts breaking in short amounts of time, etc.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

to bad the majority of all their products are terribly overpriced and under-built :/

I have a razer mamba+black widow 2013 ultimate stealth, both are "meh" build quality, and I'm not abusive of my parts, the mouse is 1 year old and almost doesnt even work anymore lol

I understand sometimes all products from a company aren't bad, and that I may have just gotten a "dud" but I've heard nothing but bad reviews on most of the parts breaking in short amounts of time, etc.

Everything I have bought from Razer is top quality, none of my Razer products have ever had any problems.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

No idea why these companies are trying to push into the already crowded audio market. If you look at the comparable headphones you can get for the same price, I'd be willing to bet they blow these out of the water.

I guess if you wanted everything you owned to be Razer...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Oh look another yoga cd-68 rebrand. That's like the tenth one. I bet Razer still charge top dollar for it.

What everyone is missing here and what i put in my own topic of this is that Razer actually talks about highs and mids and not just rumbling boomy bass! Will this be a mark for a new era of Razer audio? Who knows. I just hope Linus gets them in to review!

I wonder if they'll be one of the first companies to do goof Bluetooth audio... Even though that's like impossible.

Wonder how they'll stack up to the new steel series h

I will reserve any bias and wait to see what the reviews say.

I'm most likely to get flamed for this but finally someone with some sence. I agree with Inkz. I think its silly to judge a unreleased product bassed off an experence you had with an unrelated product from the same brand.

I would NEVER buy any audio device from razer. It's trash

Have you even used one of their audio devices?

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems!!!!!!!!

lol'd

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Your not the only one I have a razer taipan worse thing I ever got would probs rather a generic Microsoft mouse lol I'm never buying razer again.

Get Sennheiser HD 280's.. 

| Specs: Red = New | CPU: AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.2ghz | MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: G-Skill 16GB DDR3 SDRAM | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti | CASE: Antec 1200 Full Tower | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 Black/Red Cherry MX Red's | MOUSE: Corsair Raptor M40 | 

I'm most likely to get flamed for this but finally someone with some sence. I agree with Inkz. I think its silly to judge a unreleased product bassed off an experence you had with an unrelated product from the same brand.

+1

Most people( including myself) have the tendency to criticize a product that they have never seem or touched in their lives. Just because a Company had a bad start doesn't mean their doomed to fail. They can learn from their mistakes and make a good product. I'm personally excited to see the reviews for these headphones, I've been wanting to replace my old $20 headphones that my mom gave me.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)