This sickens me

babadoctor

This isnt funny...

Fuck you sam

you went too far

Can the community tell me what they think of this... this sickening...

What do you guys think?

Especially for what happened in paris...

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Please don't give this guy more attention, this is exactly what he wants

it is all staged too.

If you want to see that video, just go to h3h3's channel, at least he did something funny around it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

it is all staged too.

If you want to see that video, just go to h3h3's channel, at least he did something funny around it.

Ya freakin' ninja'd me guy!

EPIC FRANCE TERROR PRANK GONE SEXUAL GONE WRONG, surprised these asshats didn't do that

These are not funny, if these people tried these shitty pranks where I live they'd be shot.

it is all staged too.

I saw that

i did not watch the video tho

i know its staged

its just wrong even if it is

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I hate prank videos outright.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Wow! This guy looks like a faggot...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I hate prank videos outright.

Yea. The definition of "Pranks" changed to hitting someone in the face and calling it a prank.

Cpu: Intel Core i5 4460 // Gpu: Asus Strix Gtx 970 OC // Psu: Cooler Master v850W // RAM: 4x4gb HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 MHz // MoBo: MSI b85 g41 // case: s340 White

I reckon someone should pull a prank on him, where he gets arrested and thrown in a jail cell. But for a twist, it's all real. And he ends up with an arsehole like a yawning hippo, thanks to the inmates.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

What...just what...Whatever this is, it is most certainly not a prank. It is far, FAR worse than that...how can you justify doing something like that? If that guy really wasn't in on this, I'm pretty sure what they did is illegal...no, not pretty sure. Kidnapping someone and throwing them in the trunk as a joke is not funny, it's horrific.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

if you don't like it scroll aside.

some people have a dark sense of humor

Shipping sucks

yeah, he definitely went too far .

I mean the guy probably is traumatized now.

Learn about the vid from leafy btw

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

wtf in his pic Mr. Pepper had blue hair? what a moron. and he has been accused of raping girls

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

if you don't like it scroll aside.

some people have a dark sense of humor

No. This cannot be allowed to exist. Traumatizing others, potentially with lifelong consequences as a simple joke is not a right that we have, and it has no benefits for society. By accepting these people's cruel idea of a prank, we are paving the way for more like them, and that is something no one would like to see. Aside from that, I'm pretty sure putting a bag over someone's head, throwing him in the trunk of a car, and kidnapping him is illegal, so...

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

No. This cannot be allowed to exist. Traumatizing others, potentially with lifelong consequences as a simple joke is not a right that we have, and it has no benefits for society. By accepting these people's cruel idea of a prank, we are paving the way for more like them, and that is something no one would like to see. Aside from that, I'm pretty sure putting a bag over someone's head, throwing him in the trunk of a car, and kidnapping him is illegal, so...

This cannot be allowed to exist?

No benefits to society?

ok marx

Shipping sucks

This cannot be allowed to exist?

No benefits to society?

ok marx

I cannot base my reasoning here on morals, since morality is completely subjective, so analyzing its existence according to another principle is the most objective way I can do so. I am disappointed you aren't willing to partake in a serious discussion over the matter, but whatever.

I cannot base my reasoning here on morals, since morality is completely subjective, so analyzing its existence according to another principle is the most objective way I can do so. I am disappointed you aren't willing to partake in a serious discussion over the matter, but whatever.

I responded seriously; i made a point did I not?

It wasn't meant to be a joke, but whatever

Besides, my original point still stands. Dark humor is for some, not for the majority. Deal with it, if you have any knowledge of the real world at all, you know things don't always follow your ideal plan

Shipping sucks

I responded seriously; i made a point did I not?

It wasn't meant to be a joke, but whatever

Besides, my original point still stands. Dark humor is for some, not for the majority. Deal with it, if you have any knowledge of the real world at all, you know things don't always follow your ideal plan

By a serious response, I expected you to address the points I made, which you still have not done. You're being incredibly vague...and besides, this isn't a discussion of whether what I want is feasible, it's about whether or not it should be considered acceptable in our society. I explained my position, and yet you haven't responded in kind or even attempted to uncover a flaw in my reasoning. I remain disappointed.

By a serious response, I expected you to address the points I made, which you still have not done. You're being incredibly vague...and besides, this isn't a discussion of whether what I want is feasible, it's about whether or not it should be considered acceptable in our society. I explained my position, and yet you haven't responded in kind or even attempted to uncover a flaw in my reasoning. I remain disappointed.

you made a reference to controlling what society outputs: "This cannot be allowed to exist"//"There is no place in society for this"

These are remarks that I truly believe represent Marx and something he would agree with, and would try to implement

You and I have no control, and rightfully so. This video mentions killing in a place where children can easily view it, isn't that wrong in alot of people's eyes?

Doesn't matter.

Free Speech is here to stay, and considering it

A) says prank in the title

B) Indicates mature content in the title

I could care less. This does have a place in society, although not anywhere in the spotlight.

Some people are different from you, you're a feminist right? Whether you're one of the extremists or not, accepting anyone and everyone is a part of equality no?

There. There's your response you wanted. Don't know why I had to waste all this time to tell you to be more open-minded than simply making your own opinion a little wordy.

Shipping sucks

-snippity-

But this isn't about free speech...this is about acts that are probably illegal. How is it right for someone to kidnap another, throw them in a trunk of a car, and pretend to kill their best friend? Free speech or not, we don't have the constitutional right to perform illegal acts, because they are a detriment to society. Because a prank like this could cause long-lasting trauma to the person who experienced it, I view it as a detriment to society. Therefore, it shouldn't be allowed. I don't particularly care if children view this, since it is their choice to do so, and the creator can have a maturity filter in such a case that he believes it could be harmful for a child to view it. I am talking about the person directly affected by this, the one on the receiving end of the prank. No one should have to experience that, just like no one should have to experience rape, or be murdered, or have everything they own stolen from them. Do you understand the parallel's I'm drawing here?

Edit: I'm aware. I have no idea why that emoticon uses that particular string of letters.

But this isn't about free speech...this is about acts that are probably illegal. How is it right for someone to kidnap another, throw them in a trunk of a car, and pretend to kill their best friend? Free speech or not, we don't have the constitutional right to perform illegal acts, because they are a detriment to society. Because a prank like this could cause long-lasting trauma to the person who experienced it, I view it as a detriment to society. Therefore, it shouldn't be allowed. I don't particularly care if children view this, since it is their choice to do so, and the creator can have a maturity filter in such a case that he believes it could be harmful for a child to view it. I am talking about the person directly affected by this, the one on the receiving end of the prank. No one should have to experience that, just like no one should have to experience rape, or be murdered, or have everything they own stolen from them. Do you understand the parallel's I'm drawing here?

Edit: I'm aware. I have no idea why that emoticon uses that particular string of letters.

you know it's staged right.....?

Shipping sucks