This sickens me

babadoctor

you know it's staged right.....?

But this isn't about free speech...this is about acts that are probably illegal. How is it right for someone to kidnap another, throw them in a trunk of a car, and pretend to kill their best friend? Free speech or not, we don't have the constitutional right to perform illegal acts, because they are a detriment to society. Because a prank like this could cause long-lasting trauma to the person who experienced it, I view it as a detriment to society. Therefore, it shouldn't be allowed. I don't particularly care if children view this, since it is their choice to do so, and the creator can have a maturity filter in such a case that he believes it could be harmful for a child to view it. I am talking about the person directly affected by this, the one on the receiving end of the prank. No one should have to experience that, just like no one should have to experience rape, or be murdered, or have everything they own stolen from them. Do you understand the parallel's I'm drawing here?

Edit: I'm aware. I have no idea why that emoticon uses that particular string of letters.

That's why I don't care haha, it was staged. If he was really kidnapped, then that's totally illegal and that fuck would be in prison haha

Shipping sucks

you know it's staged right.....?

Then the video lies. They said that the person wasn't in on the prank. I had my doubts, but since there was no indication on the video itself and his reactions seemed legitimate, I had no reason to believe so. But, can we at least agree that doing such acts as a "prank" without prior consent is illegal and shouldn't be allowed to occur?

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Then the video lies. They said that the person wasn't in on the prank. I had my doubts, but since there was no indication on the video itself and his reactions seemed legitimate, I had no reason to believe so. But, can we at least agree that doing such acts as a "prank" without prior consent is illegal and shouldn't be allowed to occur?

well duh that's common sense. Kidnapping is illegal lol

Shipping sucks

well duh that's common sense. Kidnapping is illegal lol

Good. I was hoping you weren't one of those people who says, "Oh, because it doesn't affect me I don't care." I met a whoooole lot of people like that in high school. 

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.