Intel Die'Namic Giveaway

LinusTech

FULL DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post. We're helping Intel promote this giveaway in North America.

As always, no purchase is necessary if you check the T&C's, but one great way to get a chance to win if you're not planning to buy a PC any time soon is to find out if any friends or family members are building PCs and see if they're willing to trade their entries for PC building service.

That's one of the ways I used to get games when I was younger. I'd ask if I can build their PC and trade for the game codes included with video cards and stuff. Just an idea.

Check out http://intelgamingpromo.com for full details. You can also click on the image below.

nrbr2AO.jpg

Sticky please?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

So.... Is this my entry or something?

Interested in Business and Technology

So.... Is this my entry or something?

You have to buy an Intel capable product and they give you a code at checkout. Then you check it to see if you won something.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

You have to buy an Intel capable product and they give you a code at checkout. Then you check it to see if you won something.

:'(

Interested in Business and Technology

US and Canada only.... god damn you intel.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

NORTH FU**ING america, thanks for sticking the finger up to the rest of world once again intel.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nice giveaway and no need to have bought a Intel product.

Since they don't count there mobile chips as part of the promotion anyway. I might just enter this one.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Intel.... what about Europe?

Europe always gets excluded ... This has to stop!

From what I could find, game laws in the EU make it exceedingly difficult to hold such contests for EU citizens. The US and Canada has comparatively lax gaming laws, so for a company, a lot of these giveaways are much easier to hold for Canadian and American Citizens than it is worldwide. If you're just someone running an youtube channel and wanna give something away, you don't really have to worry about game laws, but as a big company, it's a big deal. But that being said, it really blows for the people living in the 6 other continents.

Build 1: CPU: Intel i5 2500k @ 4.7 GHz, GPU: GTX 660 Ti, Mobo: Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, RAM: 8GB Samsung "wonder ram" @ 2133 Storage: SanDisk Extreme 240GB

Build 2: CPU: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6 GHz GPU: GTX 780, Mobo: Asus z87-Pro RAM: Same as build 1. Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

NAS: FreeNAS running on core 2 Quad Q8400, 8GB RAM, 6 x Seagate 2TB. Dont bother with SanDisk SSD's, just don't.

Just bought my processor and I'm now entering! Fantastic timing!

Mfw I bought my 4770k last week when this deal wasn't around

there is an option to enter even if you bought before the giveaway

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

there is an option to enter even if you bought before the giveaway

How exactly do you do that?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

NORTH FU**ING america, thanks for sticking the finger up to the rest of world once again intel.

Sorry bud, but lets be honest, you have like a .005% chance at winning in competitions like these anyways. I understand why you're upset though, must suck to be excluded from something just because companies don't want to pay for the shipping  :unsure:

meanwhile-in-america-meme-6.jpg

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

wow ... I bought my processor last week Thursday.

I am not entertained.

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.

they siad they would send my code with in 24hrs havent gotten it in like 36hours

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

they siad they would send my code with in 24hrs havent gotten it in like 36hours

Have you uploaded a photo with your recepit?

Have you uploaded a photo with your recepit?

what photo?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

what photo?

You know that there is an option

Already Purchased but need a code?

GET YOUR CODE>

You know that there is an option

Already Purchased but need a code?

GET YOUR CODE>

Yes I did upload the picture of my receipt. 

Yes I did upload the picture of my receipt. 

Then... wait :)