The LTT Build-Off Thread! (Revived)

Welcome to the LTT build off thread! (Revived)

Make sure to follow this topic for updates!

Since the last one is considered dead(inactive), me(@Bubblewhale), @ddbtkd456,@Vegetable decided to restart it up.
Rules are similar to the last build off thread. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/
But we decided to change the rules a bit.
A contest will be held once every 2 weeks.
Note that you DO NOT post your entries in this thread, you post them on the contest thread.

Current Contest: Best price to performance under 1000USD. Including peripherals like KB and Mouse. No OS and monitor/display needed. At the moment, you can go and create your build now.
Link right here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/441046-build-off-contest-1august-september-2015/

Rules:
1: Using PCPartPicker for the build list.
2: All prices are in USD unless in different currency in thread.
3: You may only submit one build per user per contest.
4: Not really necessary but you can explain why you choice those parts for your submission.
5: You are allowed to change your part list until the voting has started. You are disqualified from the current contest if you change your part list after voting has started. 
6: Peripherals are usually required in the budget, unless not stated in the contest. You would need KB and Mouse, Audio. You don't need a display/monitor unless it's stated in the contest.
7: A OS is not required unless it's mentioned in the contest.
8: Custom parts are allowed in the build, but that doesn't guarantee that you'll win. Custom WC or special case parts/mods are example of custom parts but they have to be purchasable at the time that your posting the build. 
9: You must stay in budget, if the build is over budget by one cent then it is disqualified. 
10. Builds must include all the normal things. CPU, cooling for CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Storage, Graphics card, PSU, Case and the peripherals. 

Voting:
1: On Friday evening(PST), I will edit in a poll in the contest thread and add in all the submitted builds that meet all the contest requirements and posted at that moment. Any builds that are posted after the poll in added in is disqualified.   
2: Voting will be close on Friday evening next week.
3: You have a week to vote.
4: You cannot vote for yourself, if you are voting for yourself then you are disqualified. (Poll is public)
5: If there is a tie then the judges will select the winner.

Prizes:
@ddbtkd456 has offered to become the Prize manager for the build offs. The winner can get a choice from 20 USD Steam, Amazon, or Paypal(unknown at the moment). 
Prizes will be offered at the end of the month or the beginning of the month.

How to enter in builds:
Once your build is finish, go to the BB sign in markup, copy and paste the text and paste it into your post.

Themes:
The winner of the past contest gets to choose the theme of the next contest, but keep it within reason.
Contest 1: Theme is best price to performance under 1000USD. Including peripherals like KB and Mouse. No OS and monitor/display needed.
Contest 2: Theme is decided by Contest 1 winner.

About:
This is basically like the last LTT build off thread, but it's changed a bit. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

People:
Me(@Bubblewhale), @Vegetable, @ddbtkd456, and @Codymm03 are the current people running this build off so far.

Again
Note that you DO NOT post your entries in this thread, you post them on the contest thread.

Previous Winners of the old Build off thread:
Just going to tag to keep it going.

@terdel ninja , @KoolKaboom , @NumLock21 , @Rhotis , @AliveGhost13 , @WhiteJaguar77 , @Enderman , @MEC-777 , @TopplesS , @TheSLSAMG , @Cacao , @Izaya Orihara , @wng_kingsley7 , @SirBobson , @CoolBeans , @brob , @i_build_nanosuits , @ilikemacandpc , @bbqsauce , @dragoon20005 , @FlamingDefibs , @f22luke , @ciprian97pop , @megadarkwood , @WoodenMarker , @Terminashunator , @LonliestofAll , @terrytek

Sorry, but I have not received my prize yet. :(

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I wasn't able to participate in the previous one do to assignments. :( 

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Yeah, I wasn't able to participate in the previous one do to assignments. :(

Don't well all don't have time...I didn't have any time to manage this so I handed it off to @EarthboundHero