Girl Questiones < The cool way to say questions

Realisticfeet

Is is a good idea to tell your friend to ask a girl to meet you so u can tell them that u like her?

Im sorry noob question. for your replys enjoy this cat picture

post-253859-0-58195600-1439870769.jpg

post-253859-0-58195600-1439870769.jpg

Is is a good idea to tell your friend to ask a girl to meet you so u can tell them that u like her?

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

no

best option for geeks and nerds is to accept that we are "forever alone" :(

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

invite her to watch a movie or something

do something together

Sure, why not?

If a guy liked me and I was good friends with him it wouldn't really matter how we got set up to meet, just be cool, and talk to me like a normal person about it.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

I say feel her out, not in a creepy way... Just get to know her and if she likes you, then you ask her out. If you just tell her how you feel, then you'll probably get REJECTED.... Maybe.... Women are mysterious and confusing, but a beautiful wondrous thing. 

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Well first things first. Does she have a boyfriend? And do you actually talk to the girl ? Don't expect to get a girlfriend by asking a girl that you barely know out. It never works.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

just go by her and say : 

Im a bit geeky
I don'T want to be lonely
would you have a drink with me ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Just ask her like a normal person. Get out of the social-ineptitude gutter and just ask her. Stop thinking of her as a girl and start thinking of her as another person like you and you'll be totally fine.

This is a question for.... the resident (self-proclaimed) girl expert: @STRMfrmXMN

He even has a thread "oooooooohhhhh"

Lol I'm no expert but I have some good sources :P

NOPE

Tell the girl in person or MAYBE in text. But in person makes her less likely to reject you because under pressure.

EDIT: Wait, do you know if she's interested in you?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

do something together

Nooo movies, just noooooo.

Best way is to try doing fun activities instead, like bowling, go cart racing, etc so you can know her better.

do something together

"netflix and chill"

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

Heres the complete guide, find her make sure shes alone, sit her ass down and hold both of her hands, Look that bitch straight in the eyes, not that pussy shit you see on tv, im talking the 80% of the web thats not on google deep, then say "Will you be my girlfriend" because that shits way cuter than will you go out with me. Your welcome, I got you a girlfriend.

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

no

best option for geeks and nerds is to accept that we are "forever alone" :(

never forever alone, you just have to try  :P

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

What is wrong with people? We women aren't going to suck your soul out of your body or consume your flesh. :lol:

Just call her and tell her you want to talk to her. And then tell her you like her.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

never forever alone, you just have to try  :P

Better give a try than regret of not doing it :P

This is a question for.... the resident forum (self-proclaimed) girl expert: @STRMfrmXMN

He even has a thread "oooooooohhhhh"

A girl expert, eh? :P

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

We women aren't going to suck your soul out of your body or consume your flesh. :lol:

Sometimes it happens xD

Better give a try than regret of not doing it :P

hey, thats how i got mine. i tried and she liked my effort and agreed to a date, then boom. just try. no regrets  :D

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

What is wrong with people? We women aren't going to suck your soul out of your body or consume your flesh. :lol:

Just call her and tell her you want to talk to her. And then tell her you like her.

U DA MVP

Gotta be confident as fk

Lol I'm no expert but I have some good sources :P

NOPE

Tell the girl in person or MAYBE in text. But in person makes her less likely to reject you because under pressure.

EDIT: Wait, do you know if she's interested in you?

what about writing a letter saying to head to said place and put the letter somewhere, where she'll find it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

what about writing a letter saying to head to said place and put the letter somewhere, where she'll find it

Some girls would find that cute, some not. Depends on the gal.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

hey, thats how i got mine. i tried and she liked my effort and agreed to a date, then boom. just try. no regrets  :D

Haha, nice at first i never tried and i regret myself about it, now that i'm a bit more mature, YOLO (but still got rejected :( )