Dear British people

Thunderpup

As you may be aware today is a very special day for us former colonist across the pond. 

Today also is the day we Americans are probably the most insufferable to non-Americans particularly the Brits.

Just wanted to take the time and let you know that in the other 364 days of the year we really do like you guys and gals, and are quite fond of you all.  After all without you we wouldn't have Dr. Who or Top Gear.

However on this day it probably won't seem like that as we get drunk, grill food, and shoot fireworks while cursing King George's name, and anything British our inebriated minds may come up with.  This isn't intended to be a preemptive apology as we wont feel sorry about it, but i thought you guys might want to know it's nothing personal.  

Come Sunday we will return to the normal level american attitude so just bare with us and we can get through this no problem.

Personally i am going to the shooting range to channel my inner Jeremy Clarkson.  Just need to find me a poster of Piers Morgan.

post-231515-0-94869400-1435985876.jpg

P.S look on the bright side.  At least you don't share a border with us!

My guns are bigger. Happy Firecracker day. 

'Merica

fuck yea

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

This will be my first time in the US for 4th of July. Should be interesting!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

don't die from a firework

I'd rather die than try and pay for the medical care I'd need...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I'd rather die than try and pay for the medical care I'd need...

Whatever injury you get just duct tape it until you get back home.

Whatever injury you get just duct tape it until you get back home.

You put Duct tape on a flesh wound ??? That can't be fun to peal off ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

You put Duct tape on a flesh wound ??? That can't be fun to peal off ...

Duct tape, a cloth to soak up the blood, and some sort of cleaning agent make for a great homemade band-aid, just... Make sure wherever you're applying the bandage isn't hairy. Seriously, taking an extra time to shave or waiting for a clean bandage is worth it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Duct tape, a cloth to soak up the blood, and some sort of cleaning agent make for a great homemade band-aid, just... Make sure wherever you're applying the bandage isn't hairy. Seriously, taking an extra time to shave or waiting for a clean bandage is worth it.

You'll be bleed out to death if you sahve before applying duct tape ... Hmm ... Neat ! 

But it wouldn't help the blood clott like a bandage would ... It would only keep the blood in . Also duct tape can't be apply to joints wound ... Only the artery I think ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

You'll be bleed out to death if you sahve before applying duct tape ... Hmm ... Neat !

But it wouldn't help the blood clott like a bandage would ... It would only keep the blood in . Also duct tape can't be apply to joints wound ... Only the artery I think ...

How does a bandage help with blood clotting that the ghetto setup wouldn't? I don't know too terribly much about bodily functions, if you don't mind me asking.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

How does a bandage help with blood clotting that the ghetto setup wouldn't? I don't know too terribly much about bodily functions, if you don't mind me asking.

First aid bands have a sterile cotton in the middle , which helps break even more platelets to quickly clott the blood and form a protection barrier agaisnt further infection . That's why first aid bands are perfect for small wounds like a cut . Also it is easier to apply the bandage rather then using the ghetto setup of : Finding the duct tape , Patiently pealing the strip out and applying it carefully so it is completely sealed ... 

However , if there are big wounds ( Say , your hands got chopped off ) , than you would still need some kind of fabric to seal and break the platelets so blood would clott ... You use duct tape to hold the fabric in place ... Also it is easier to get fabric , you are wearing one ... 

If you use Duct tape on a big wound , it wouldn't help much , it would hold the blood in but not clotting it , so risk of infection is still high ... Also if you don't apply it carefully , the blood will go out through the imperfections ...

in my mind , duct tape is suitable for small wounds if you don't have a first aid band lying around ...

Edit : Also , if you apply pressure to duct tape to stop the blood bleeding ... You will risk creating imperfections and the blood will come out that way ...

Today also is the day we Americans are probably the most insufferable to non-Americans particularly the Brits.

Ngl most people I know in England wont give today a 2nd thought, it will just pass like every other day  -_-

But have fun @ the shooting range! Wish I could join you with shooting some posters of Piers Morgan too  :D 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

But have fun @ the shooting range! Wish I could join you with shooting some posters of Piers Morgan too  :D 

Its really nice to know we aren't the only ones that that loathe that troll.

aDmobvO_700b_v1.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit