iOS vs Android Debate

Woah. Video up on YouTube before Vessel? Damn.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I think iOS is just simple and smoother than Android - and yes, I've had experience with BOTH.

NOW FIGHT ME ABOUT IT KID

Apple-logo1.jpg

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I've used android and iOS, I don't like any of them. Please Apple, bring back iOS 6!

Android comes packed to gills with spyware, but then the vast majority of iOS users install Facebook and other botnets too.

Apple are complete insufferable dicks for restricting their users to only software sold through them, but then the vast majority of Android users don't get software from anywhere but Google Play store either.

Overall, I'd say Android is better cause being open source, you can do whatever you want with it and you can get it with a more diverse selection of hardware, but if you look at the way average people use them, they're both pretty horrible.

3555738b3da3e53.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

This was today's video? Eh. :c

Oh welp.

Edit: I have tried watching it twice now. Never been able to make it past the half-way point. This video is like having two people on the forum taking shots at each other. In which case I would have just reported you guys and gone on with my day. But I can't do that.

I am going put it blunt, and say it. I hated this video.

When TechnoBuffalo was mentioning security, Linus should have said something snarky about The Fappening, dropped the mic, and closed skype

Well that was people using 123456 as a password. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Video was to silly for me, but I guess the android vs apple  debate is pretty silly too...

Please never do a video in this format ever again. I'd rather you did something like the interview with the Intel product manager that never went public. That was interesting, this was just painful, and I couldn't get through the first two minutes.

This feels like what Attack of the Show used to do with their debates, and there are many reasons why I dropped that show like a bad habit.

Android clearly wins.

I have an iMac, Mac mini and an Ipad and they are terrible. How many times have Apple products been hacked etc anyways?

But both come with unwanted apps and spyware galore, that's for sure...kind of makes both unwanted to a lot of people. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This will end in a shit storm.

Calling it now.

Anyways, iOS looks better imo.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

And its back :) I feel special since I watched it on YT before it got removed :P.

But iOS vs Android? Windows Phone wins, because why not lol. I thought this vid was funny and it would be cool to see more like this :)

Both have their place, with pros and cons for either side

Personally my main device is iOS but I have been on and off using Android too

if I HAD to choose, currently I would pick iOS

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I value control of my phone way too damn much... can Apple phones still be rooted/jailbreak'd?

My freakin' 3 year old SIII is so damn snappy.  Custom ROMs... /debate.

This is not a debate, this is a flame war...

Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 5900X | NH-U14S | Asus X Noctua RTX 3070 | MP600 | 850 EVO 250 GB | Caviar Black 5 TB | SS-860 XP2 | Define R5 Black | Thaulab Varna IV -> Objective 2 -> Sennheiser HD-555/AKG K7XX/Audiotechnica ATH-M40x

This is not a debate, this is a flame war...

That is because both products work well.  It is up to the end-user to decide.

Linus (Android) wins, Jon's point on viruses, lol what? I have never seen a virus on an android device, when ios currently has that messaging breach where someone can send you a script and can possibly shut down the whole device. "So I heard a whole lot of apple fanboying over there, I didn't hear any valid points" - Linus, pretty much how I feel.

Objectively, iOS is better but subjectively, Android is better at times. Hardware it's pretty much no contest, Apple wins hands down.

Edit: It would be nice if you guys can switch sides and see how the argument would go if Linus argued why iOS was better and etc. 

i have popcorn ready, but I feel there's not enough apply fanboys on this forum to start a flame war.