The moment you post a Picture that is leading to 48 GB of Gamecontent. [STAR CITIZEN]

mixup

So...they accidentally leaked tons of assets and now people are making awesome things from them?

Wait, does this mean that the game is going to be several hundred gigabytes?

Sig under construction.

We already know its going to be over 100

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

This has been posted already:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/373446-star-citizen-assets-leaked/

And there is a section for Tech (and gaming?) news. http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/13-tech-news-and-reviews/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Well, I guess that if I buy it I'll be downloading for weeks...

Sig under construction.

So...they accidentally leaked tons of assets and now people are making awesome things from them?

I'm pretty sure one ship with that amount of detalization will be bigger than your average CoD map.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Will take me like 2 to 3 hours :D I suggest moving house, or visit a friend with fibre optic

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If that's already 48GB of data, how am I even able to get the whole game on my 1TB HDD...  :blink:

This has been posted already:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/373446-star-citizen-assets-leaked/

And there is a section for Tech (and gaming?) news. http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/13-tech-news-and-reviews/

Gaming is a part of that section don't worry, my information is from the Mods themselves.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

If that's already 48GB of data, how am I even able to get the whole game on my 1TB HDD...  :blink:

You need to buy the game on a 1 tb harddrive

Why did the console player cross the road?......To render the building on the other side.

The perfect system is one with no users.

Gaming is a part of that section don't worry, my information is from the Mods themselves.

But I have seen quite some people complain about gaming news there, I'm sure you have seen that :P

D:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You need to buy the game on a 1 tb harddrive

I imagine that sitting on a shelf in a store. Or with your 60$ copy of the game you get a free 1.2TB NVMe Intel 750SSD. That sounds fair to me :D

Will take me like 2 to 3 hours :D I suggest moving house, or visit a friend with fibre optic

Fiber optic? Wha..What's that sorcery?

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Jesus... I just realized I'll have to buy a separate ssd for this game.

And how am I going to download this.... it'll take forever at 800-900 Kb/sec :mellow:

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

They didn't "publish" the assets, someone caught sight of a URL in Lando's screenshot, figured the rest out and then stole the assets.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Jesus... I just realized I'll have to buy a separate ssd for this game.

And how am I going to download this.... it'll take forever at 800-900 Kb/sec :mellow:

the 20gb's today take 6 hours to download for me.....

Why did the console player cross the road?......To render the building on the other side.

They didn't "publish" the assets, someone caught sight of a URL in Lando's screenshot, figured the rest out and then stole the assets.

yes they published the sceenshot and the part from the url was there. Accidentally. 

Fiber optic? Wha..What's that sorcery?

Fibre optic broadband.. im on 152mbps

the 20gb's today take 6 hours to download for me.....

Wanne play minesweeper while it's downloading? By the time it's finished, we'll both be world class minesweeper players, I think.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Wanne play minesweeper while it's downloading? By the time it's finished, we'll both be world class minesweeper players, I think.

haha yes.

Fibre optic broadband.. im on 152mbps

I'm at about.... That minus 150x

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

It will be over 9000 :P

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

But I have seen quite some people complain about gaming news there, I'm sure you have seen that :P

D:

Just ignore them or tell them mod say it's okay so STFU.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

yes they published the sceenshot and the part from the url was there. Accidentally. 

That's not publishing 48gb of assets as your title states, and no "they" didn't publish a screenshot, one man did.

Either way your title is incorrect as well as your most recent post. The title should be altered to properly describe the actual events.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |