What should I review next?

I built my 1st watercooled PC exactly 10 years ago. Ever since I've been looking at alternative cooling methods. I even bought a used water fountain cooler but that idea died in early testing, condensation became a problem. I did find this product line, maybe some of these cooling options prove worthy of giving a second look:

http://www.iceqube.com/air-conditioners/

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

would love to see you guys get a asus gtx 760 striker platnum (even though they are kinda old, still a verry good card though for 350$.) or a pair and sli themand do normal benchmarks and overclocks on them.

ps.... i have one :P and its huge

supporting Asus & Nvidia proudly

Hi,Well I know you would not do this but I have to ask - this mobo never came and never will come to the USA or Canada Asus z97 pro gamer - so it would be great to know why ? is this mobo an asus trick on the other parts of the world :) ? let see how fast can u get a hold of something that's hard to get Linus team. this would be awesome - youtube clip download burn it on dvd paint it gold frame it on the wall take a picture of it and frame it to the other wall awesome :) you guys are inspiring fun to watch awesome people !!! keep it up ! shalom from Israel

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Please review the Zalman Z3 Plus ATX/M-ATX Tower Case!

Gonna use it for a future build and I would like a quality review :)

They're both on our radar. It's a matter of balancing the reviews that we think need to get done, the "fun" reviews, and the multiple huge projects we want to get done each month.

Can't guarantee that either of those products will ever get a review, but they're certainly not out of the question...

Good to know, but I think they both would get a hell of a lot of views because of their price point, and the options they offer.

An example would be testing how well the Triton performs with a single GPU added into it. As for the Core X9, an unboxing would be nice to see. Same reasons, low price, megaton of options, etc; the only question is, what's the quality like?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Would really love to see a review of the Acer XB270HU with emphasis on how it compares to the Asus Swift monitor.

Any chance we could see a Review of the RaidMax Troy? For those of us who care a little less about aesthetics and a little more about getting our computer to and from LAN parties easily and safely, it looks to be the case to beat.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156324&cm_re=raidmax_troy-_-11-156-324-_-Product

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

You should do a video on a LAN party build.  Focusing on performance to weight/cost/portability.

Handy Tech under 100

Its nice to have things brought to my attention that I wouldn't know to look for myself.

Maybe a good idea to cover some good monitor mounts? For example some triple monitor stands and maybe a 3 + 1 above it-like setup?

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

I would like to see an Asus T300 Chi Review!  I'm looking at getting one for college so a review would be great!

PNY XLR8 CS2100 Series SSD

Claims to be "designed for gamers and enthusiasts" with "up to a 30% increase in sequential read performance, which is a critical metric for read-intensive gaming applications.

- Vinny Girardi Sr. PNY Sr. VP of Storage Solutions

Hey guys,

I would LOVE to see you do a build guide in this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=11-853-008

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

I want to see headsets and audio cards.  I think its safe to say we've all seen plenty of stuff reviewed but I would like to see a headset showdown  along with maybe a review of the SoundBlaster X series (when connected with toslink to an audio receiver).

Raijintek Metis review please Linus!

I'm so sorry. Macbook Air Mid 2013. shivers.

I live in the place where a GTX970 here costs as much as a GTX980 in the US.

I would like to see Linus review the Hp Omen 15. Could be a return to form for HP?

You are lacking the most basic videos..

Since today is all about BUDGET Where are the reviews regarding Integrated Graphics?

Tons of people including myself are looking into 300-500$ budget systems after your scrapyard wars. A good place to save an extra bucks would be using IGPU's that comes with the processor.

Now, the chances are mostly AMD and Intel but there is a huge differences between A6 6400k and A10 5800k but only less than $50 price differences. Then you could test the overclocking possibilities and finally announce the winner.

IGPU's are very good alternative to low-medium settings gaming. They are quite powerful nowdays and can easily run BF4 medium-high @ 60FPS

I'd like seeing one of these monstrosities reviewed. A 1600$ Keyboard? Oh yes, say it ain't so! Then perhaps pair it with a nice matching Display.

If you want both, try a set. 200$ cheaper; its a steal! Only 3,000 bucks. http://www.datamancer.com/cart/sets-c-110.html

Edit: I saw linus had the script for this thing on his screen on the LG 34UM67 Curved Ultrawide FreeSync Monitor video! I Win!

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P