What should I review next?

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Hi thanks for your time, id like you to review ECS LIVA KIT AND LIVA MACHINES

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ECS/LIVA/6.html

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_LIVA.aspx?DetailID=1593&LanID=0#Xpress

I would like some more high end consumer router reviews or a comparison.

Linksys WRT1900AC(you've already done a review on that one but a comparison would be really nice)

Netgear R7000/X4 R7500/X6 R8000

Asus RT-AC68U or their latest RT-AC87U router

Their coverage(also test coverage behind 2-3 thick walls), throughput, firmware/software/app ease of use, build quality, connection stability, easy to setup or not? etc.. :P

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

How many hard drives in raid 0 will it take to have the same kind of random read and write performance as an ssd?

That's super cool but dang is it janky.

Out of curiosity why not use Thunderbolt or ExpressCard? I looked around and found this: http://www.journaldulapin.com/2014/12/04/a-nvidia-maxwell-card-with-thunderbolt-on-a-mac-running-yosemite/

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

4670k - 16GB - 290X - 1440p Freesync

How many hard drives in raid 0 will it take to have the same kind of random read and write performance as an ssd?

That would be hugely dependent on a ton of things, not least stripe size. However I literally just provisioned a fibre channel SAN at work with 12x 300GB 15k SAS drives in RAID 6 and I saw ~1,450 IOPS in a ~90% read scneario FWIW.

So yeah, a lot of disks not to mention a beefy controller if you want anything other than RAID 0.

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

4670k - 16GB - 290X - 1440p Freesync

Holy balls... as long as you're doing quadcopter reviews, you should try out the Estes Proto X. Its only a couple inches long, but has a ton of power for its size. Obviously no cameras or fpv, but its still fun as hell to fly just because of its size--you can safely fly indoors with no problem.

5.25" accessories!

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

@LinusTech and @Slick should both "review" GTA V.

Coop (if thats a thing) and single player. Would be hilarious just for the smack talk. Maybe make it a reoccurring channel super fun video.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Blackberry Passport or Blackberry Classic, sick of seeing all these touch screen phones, at least someone out there is trying something different and it deserves to be reviewed against the current market. 

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

Can you review mouse pads? I'd like to know what the benefits of them are and if they are worth it.

Review a fairly new game per month.

I totally love this Idea.

Bet you IGN wouldn't though.

more mid range things, where budget is a thing but can be stretched :)

Evan though it isn't a review I would like to see a gaming laptop build guide.

Thx in advance! 

Hi,

There's thing you could make video about. Those extra VRAM mid-range cards like GTX 960 with 4gb. I know that those extra ram won't do much when using single card and that those extra ram could come handy in SLI.

I know that buying 2x 960 and SLI-ing them doesn't make sense when you can get 970 for much less, but there is kind of people (like me) who have budget for mid-range card, and then maybe add second one down the road when budget allows. Since there is about 10% increase in price from 2gb to 4gb version. I'm wondering if there is any difference with two cards.

To cut story short. I'd like to see comparison of 960 2gb SLI and 960 4gb SLI.

Cheers!

Hey,

I'd love to see a review of the CM 690 III case from Cooler Master!

It's a $80 mid tower that has been out for a while, but hasn't gotten any proper reviews aside from HardwareCanucks, who were quite impressed by it.

Really hope to see a review of it sometime!

using desktop graphics cards on laptops sounds cool 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Some new mouse that's currently still in crowdfunding call the James Donkey 007. They say it can be adjusted of up to 54 configurations.

http://www.pozible.com/project/193953

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Blackberry Passport or Blackberry Classic, sick of seeing all these touch screen phones, at least someone out there is trying something different and it deserves to be reviewed against the current market. 

I second this idea. Please review the BlackBerry Passport or BlackBerry Classic. Both very solid phones, also its a great sign of respect to the great Canadian company based in Waterloo.

They are great phones, perhaps you guys may get a tour of the office. (**Hint Hint** **Would love to see a video for that** Would share the heck out of it**) Or even get to see to yet to be openly unveiled BlackBerry Slider phone :)

Please Linus ?    d5de4f4c188937f8e7affc8a30937d4f.png

Main Rig

**CPU** | [Intel Core i7-4790K @ Stock]**CPU Cooler** | [Corsair H100i] **Motherboard** | [ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard]

**Memory** | [G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory] **Storage** | [Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive]

**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM] **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE]

**Case** | [Phanteks Enthoo Pro] **Power Supply** | [EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+]

Main Rig PC Partpicker  

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/DnKZxr |

The new Sennheiser RS line? 

Again, the MSI AIO Gaming PC.

A service review of something. 

Any of the hyper-customizable drones on the market.

Not so much a review, but a suggestion for Super Fun: The Myo Arm Band used as a Gaming peripheral? 

More cameras. 

Blackmagic's capture cards?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.