Is it safe to assume the pono player is already the worst product of 2015?

SSOB

A quick glance at the screen and you know you are dealing with a piece of garbage.

Interested in Business and Technology

A quick glance at the screen and you know you are dealing with a piece of garbage.

Probably not, it might be a piece of cow feces, but a piece of pig feces might still come along later this year..

If you know what I'm saying..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Probably not, it might be a piece of cow feces, but a piece of pig feces might still come along later this year..

I actually don't, please explain...?

I don't really see the point in it, I'd rather just buy a decent pair of headphones + a new phone with the money, but I'm not  huge audio fan like other people

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I don't think the pono player is the worst thing that will come out in 2015. Neither EA or Ubisoft have released a game yet!

I actually don't, please explain...?

It might be bad, but something worse may come along.

Saying it's the worst this year is like calling a game that came out in January the worst of 2015, there will be many more bad games published that year.

(Don't take what I said too serious please..)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

So far, yes. But there are still a lot of big Kickstarter promises out there...

inb4 "No, the GTX970 is worse".

Anyway, I really don't know what Pono's developers were smoking...how a portable prismatic device is a good idea is beyond me. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

No. ubisoft could come out with their own uplay based console for the tv 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

HEY pigs are cool! don't be mean to them!! 

post-12156-0-97909100-1422393233.jpg

jk aside the way you have to scroll is a nonsense to me. My library has OVER 9000!!! song in it. I see don't myself going back to this...

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

A quick glance at the screen? I'm not even looking at the screen, I just see what it's supposed to be, then see what the device look like... and I have zero intention of ever buying one.

For a media player, that's a terrible look. Who thought a massively bulky triangular device would be a good idea for a media player... ain't no way I'm carrying this anywhere... I don't consider this to be portable. And if it's going to stay at home, I might as well get a dedicated sound system that actually sound good for the price.

If it was flatter/smaller, it might be better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

inb4 "No, the GTX970 is worse".

Anyway, I really don't know what Pono's developers were smoking...how a portable prismatic device is a good idea is beyond me. 

Well now that you mention it, I do suppose making a useless product is genuinely better from a PR and marketing standpoint than a product that was lied about to presumably get more sales...

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I love how some 50 dollar players have better screens

No. ubisoft could come out with their own uplay based console for the tv 

.....that'd be one definite way to lose the console war.

They'd finally have an official loser....would be funny.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't really see the point in it, I'd rather just buy a decent pair of headphones + a new phone with the money, but I'm not  huge audio fan like other people

Huge audio fans think it's shit too.

Go dig through the audio section on here, most people already called that and it was discussed ad nauseam why it's absolute crock.

This is a device for people that have no idea what they're doing and what to be the audiyafile. This is targeted at those who are easily impressionable.

By all means, give your pity to whoever backed this gag of a device.

Error: 410

Huge audio fans think it's shit too.

Go dig through the audio section on here, most people already called that and it was discussed ad nauseam why it's absolute crock.

This is a device for people that have no idea what they're doing and what to be the audiyafile. This is targeted at those who are easily impressionable.

By all means, give your pity to whoever backed this gag of a device.

To put this into perspective: people who buy beats.

It might be bad, but something worse may come along.

Saying it's the worst this year is like calling a game that came out in January the worst of 2015, there will be many more bad games published that year.

(Don't take what I said too serious please..)

Well it IS bad though... Just wait till Ubishit releases something this year and it'll wear the crown.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ