Leaked photos of a new HTC device called "M9pt"

snowComet

Chinese site cnBeta.com reported, photos of a mysteries HTC device was leaked online, and its' design is a little bit astray from HTC's design language in the past.

According to the article, these photos were leaked by a guy called Ekour (I'm still looking for the source of these photos, I'm not sure if it is from twitter, or from other forums). But from these photos, the device seems to be different from HTC's design language in the past. Firstly, it looks similar to the M8, with silm bezels (which most rumors suggested). Boomsound speaker and the HTC logo is still present on the front, but interestingly it seems there is a physical home key on the bottom part of the device.

54c0cc7c0bf39.jpg

54c0cc7b42fda.jpg

54c0cc7aa00e5.jpg

54c0cc7c8d0f6.jpg

Also it seems the dual-lens system is still present, as it seems there are two cameras on the back of the device, same as the M8. Lastly the device is running Sense 6.0, and from the device information page it seems the device is named "M9pt".

The author of this article suggested that this device may actually be the rumored M9 Plus (One Max's rumored refresh), but I think it may be the prototype of the M9/Hima or other HTC One series devices. The device in these photos is different from one in the previously leaked photos ( http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/294531-rumor-possible-htc-one-m9-prototype-leaks/ ), and we can't confirm whether this is the M9, M8 Plus, or other HTC devices until it is launched.

http://www.cnbeta.com/articles/364795.htm (in Chinese)

*update: another source

https://twitter.com/leaksfly/status/558226378810593282/photo/1

http://pocketnow.com/2015/01/22/htc-one-m9-plus-leaked

Really hope that button is false, looks so ugly

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

That looks exactly like the one but with a home button... 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

that camera looks like something.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I refuse to accept this. That is not an M9.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

!!!1!!!!1!!!!WHY THE FUCK IS THE FRONT CAMERA OFF CENTRE!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

So many Companys don't understand that the look is very important for a Phone, if I look at my iPhone and my Sisters Samsung there is such a difference and personal it is worth the price for me

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

!!!1!!!!1!!!!WHY THE FUCK IS THE FRONT CAMERA OFF CENTRE!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Um, it was the same way on both the M7 and M8 and no one seemed to give a rip. I certainly don't.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

With that button looks like a Samsung mixed with an HTC

Um, it was the same way on both the M7 and M8 and no one seemed to give a rip. I certainly don't.

I know but I can't stand off centre camera's on all devices but maybe its just me.

Screen is also smaller. Guess I'll be looking elsewhere for my upgrade in a few months. New galaxy note methinks.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I think this is definitely fake, a article was posted a couple of hours ago with these pictures:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/htc-one-m9-news/

htc-one-m9-press-640x640.jpg

htc-one-m9-leak-325x325.jpg

htc-one-m9-2015-black-325x325.jpg

htc-one-m9-leaked-325x325.jpg

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Really hope that button is false, looks so ugly

And that the camera isn't a piece of shit. @TheSLSAMG knows my pain with the terrible camera on them. :P

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I realy hope the m9 is out by march because that's when i can use my upgrade haha.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I think this is definitely fake, a article was posted a couple of hours ago with these pictures:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/htc-one-m9-news/

htc-one-m9-press-640x640.jpg

htc-one-m9-leak-325x325.jpg

htc-one-m9-2015-black-325x325.jpg

htc-one-m9-leaked-325x325.jpg

bro, I stated the author of the article suggesting this is the M9 plus (One Max's rumored refresh), not the M9...

the photos you shown are the rumored M9...

they are 2 different devices....

Y'all exaggerating. It doesn't look bad, it just doesn't look incredible.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I really hope that those top pictures are fake.  One of the M8's strongest selling points is the dual front speakers.  I wouldn't even consider buying a phone with a single speaker anymore. 

Y'all exaggerating. It doesn't look bad, it just doesn't look incredible.

That's HTC in a sentence. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Sooooo it looks like an m8 with a physical home button. No?

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

u wot m9

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /