Acer B326HK

This monitor looks stunning

...Too bad I still can't afford 4k... 

edit: damn, I'm first on a lot of these posts.. maybe I should lay off LTT for a while...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

32 inches and 4k

Dell need to re look their 4k 32 inch monitor pricing

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

@nicklmg can I has?

edit - I gave you $20, if that isn't a good enough reason then I don't know what is :P

<3

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

First I'm first.

-edit- ninja'd

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Awesome looking monitor. Though 32 inches is too big. I find myself having to move my head a lot when using a monitor this size which strains my neck after a while. But I find it awesome that acer has released this at a semi-competitive price.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Umm, what the ****? What happened to Linus thinking cases and screen protectors are dumb? Then he just signs off on these iphone cases? With the gorilla glass screen protectors at least he explained his sudden change of heart. Disappointed in you Linus. Thought you were looking out for us. 

Exactly the 4K monitor I've been hoping for - 32 inch IPS at a reasonable price. The 4K monitor market is starting to look pretty good, might have to jump aboard soon. My wallet will cry though over the gpus powerful enough for 4K.

Asus X99-Deluxe  |  i7 5820k  |  16GB DDR4  |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G  |  Samsung 850 Evo + 840 Evo 500GB  |  NZXT H440

Could Linus still report the input lag if he finds the thing to measure it? It's one of those things that only more specialized websites test when doing monitor reviews so it's not easy to find.

what is that thing you test with that has the dragon and the airship?

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Looks like a very promising monitor, sadly it is not a cheap one :(

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

i'd love this. but its way to expensive :(

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

Nice monitor, but I'd still go with something else at that price.

There hasn't been an ultra-wide G-Sync monitor yet, has there?

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

I'm just hours form it being delivered to my home. Funny, as the intro he had was referring to me on his $1000 SLI GPU video saying I was ready to pull the trigger, and did. Will report back when I've had enough time with what I use it for; mostly movies/web browsing and some games (99% Tera, an MMO). 

its still €1000.- for a monitor, while the ROG Monitor sells for €750.-

From a gamers perspective, I don't see the added value. But than again, I haven't seen or worked with a 4k monitor yet.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

You need to review the newest Dell 24 inch 4k monitor (It's only $530 right now).

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Ill be brutally honest.

These 4k monitors that are coming out are crap imo.

They are all still using old LCD tech. I personally cant stand LCD for PC VDU's.

The colours suck, and the ghosting and/or overshoot sucks.

I honestly cannot wait till OLED seriously gets going. And even though Quantum Dot tech is still for LCD's ... THAT would likely be something I 'might' consider if OLED takes to long.

Why spend through the nose for a 4k screen and the PC hardware required to drive it only to have to put up with grey blacks, poor viewing angles, backlight bleed, and ghosting/overshoot.

Roll on 5k, 21:9, OLED, g-sync/free-sync, 37" - 42", VDU's. 

I REALY want to get a 4k/5k screen, as my current 1080p Plasma is getting on a bit and im suffering the low PPI, but the LCD drawbacks are just to much atm.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Ill be brutally honest.

These 4k monitors that are coming out are crap imo.

They are all still using old LCD tech. I personally cant stand LCD for PC VDU's.

The colours suck, and the ghosting and/or overshoot sucks.

I honestly cannot wait till OLED seriously gets going. And even though Quantum Dot tech is still for LCD's ... THAT would likely be something I 'might' consider if OLED takes to long.

Why spend through the nose for a 4k screen and the PC hardware required to drive it only to have to put up with grey blacks, poor viewing angles, backlight bleed, and ghosting/overshoot.

Roll on 5k, 21:9, OLED, g-sync/free-sync, 37" - 42", VDU's. 

I REALY want to get a 4k/5k screen, as my current 1080p Plasma is getting on a bit and im suffering the low PPI, but the LCD drawbacks are just to much atm.

I SO agree. 

These companies have been so used to selling 60hz 1080p TN trash for so long that now they have to overprice the fuck out of ANYTHING thats better than absolute trash.

I personally am done with these rip off garbage peddler companies.

I am ok with spending up to 1k $ for a monitor. But only for a 21:9 g/fsync 34" oled AT MINIMUM.

I am not in a hurry and can gladly wait years, but im done with lag/stutter/tearing and claustrophobia and response time motion artifacts on every turn. I went through that phaze already, dont intent to relish in it..  i dont HAVE TO play crysis3 or some other stupid shit. And games that i really want to play like half life 3 or doom 4, even if they launch tomorrow ... i dont intend to spoil them with all those visual handicaps and defects.

• 5 months later...

So Linus/LinusTechTips administrator. It's been 7 months, can us gamers still call this the 4K monitor of choice?