New corsair RGB Mouse

niofalpha

Corsair announced a new mouse. Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB. 

Corsair Gaming's Sabre RGB Mouse is one of my new favorite mice due to its all new lightweight design. Some of you were asking if we would ever do another optical mouse while others prefer laser. Therefore, to satisfy both camps, we have the mouse in both flavors: 6400 DPI Optical and 8200 DPI Laser.

For those who love aesthetics, it'll feature 4 RGB Zones (Logo, Scroll Wheel, "Headlight", and the DPI LED) to ensure it'll match your different setups. 

Check out the details here: http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/landing/sabre

100 Grams

8 Programable Keys

4 Zone RGB Back Lighting

High Capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks

Now to decide if I should get the Sabre, or the M65 RGB... 

Source - http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-sabre-laser-rgb-gaming-mouse

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=134009

(Picture Here)

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Can't wait to see this thread get to 9 pages of people complaining about the logo

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

oh look another mediocre implementation of 9800 sensor with acceleration....just what the market needed

but it's ok, people love them fancy lights and keep buying this crap

Anyone else think that RGB is a passing fad?

I don't care if it's a passing fad or not, but what I really care about is overall color availability. I'm big on the color green, but finding parts like mobos, ram, and peripherals that would all match my color scheme and be high quality is quite hard. That's the only reason I care about RGB, because I can actually get the color I want from the product. 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

No. It makes more sense to have one model that supports all the colours than having individual models for each colour. RGB will become the standard.

I think instead of seeing "RGB Lighting" as a feature that might just eventually get called "lighting" because it'll just get so standard, with single colored LED'd things being called "single color LED lighting" or something like that.

It's something i'm hoping happens. The only reason I want a Corsair K70 RGB is because it's the only Cherry mechanical keyboard on the market for a year that has RGB in it. And i'm gonna just set it all to some combination of red and white probably. But I wanna tinker with what it lets me do, and here and there I get into a girly mood and turn my stuff pink. So i'll be able to do that now too lol.

Can't wait to see this thread get to 9 pages of people complaining about the logo

I'll get it started....

WOWOWOWOWO CORSAIR DAE TRAMPSTAMP DONT U KNOE DAT GAMERS R CLASSY FOLK WHO DUN LEIK DIS SHIET 

Saw this on Corsair's Facebook page earlier. It's a horrible marketing abomination. Crappy laser sensor. Boasting high DPI like idiots. Fancy lighting that is really nothing special at all these days. Pure marketing bullshit. And people will love it!

edit: Didn't notice they also had optical version. They should promote it instead of the worse laser one. :)

Meh, only 4 zones of lighting.

Doesn't add much in my disco-rave room at night.

I just wish somebody out there would produce what is essentially just an optical version of the Logitech G600. Wired with braided cable, RGB lighting, lots of nice side buttons, but without the inherent acceleration issues of a laser mouse. I guess there's the G602 if I'm willing to compromise on a wireless mouse without LEDs or the G502 if I want to rebind the increase/decrease DPI keys, but still... :/

Doesn't look bad, just need to know how much it'll cost to know if it's good or bad :D

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Well great, my EVGA Torq x10 just got outdated.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

oh look another mediocre implementation of 9800 sensor with acceleration....just what the market needed

but it's ok, people love them fancy lights and keep buying this crap

Customization and appearance do matter. The K70 RGB for example is still a solidly built keyboard, it's not cutting back on metal/quality to add lights.

No. Lights have been on enthusiast keyboards for years.

RGB is more customization and customization is something people love.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

I guess it makes sense if you really want to a coordinated look on your setup. I wont be waiting in line to upgrade my M95 though.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

HIGHUR NUMBERR = BETTER STUFF AMIRITE?

really guys this highest dpi contest is dumb

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

no, not at all. Having the ability to match the color to the rest of your setup is a great feature.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Logitech G502 and G402!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

RGB TRAMP STAMP! HAVE A TRAMP STAMP IN ONE OF OVER 16 MILLION COLORS!*

*actually only 512 colors

That logo is the thing that will keep me on a logitech mouse.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

New corsair RGB mouse!

Ultra lightweight at just 100g, the Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB gaming mice offer easy comfort and fluid reach balanced by consistently accurate tracking, 1,000 Hz refresh rate, eight configurable buttons, and super-responsive switches. Four-zone 16.8M color backlighting creates a beautiful, personalized look that matches your style.

I'm not sure what to think of it. It looks like an M65 RGB with a plastic chassis. But if the less weight is a deal breaker, then I would see it appealing to you.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Oh cool a new mouse from Corsiar.

*Sees Logo*

LOL, a new mouse from Corsair xD