Where to get a CAD model of the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic?

Hi everyone, Im back!

My fiancee has requested her very own PC, and is on board with all the mods! 

She likes the Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic White, and really likes the look of distro plates and parallel tubes.

Where can I get an accurate cad model of this case?  Does anyone have a model of it?  Ill be using Fusion 360 when I design the distro plates, which is why I would like to have the model.

I could model it myself, but I cant find any good orthographic reference photos and full dimensions.   

Any help or advice is appreciated!

CPU - 1700X 3.7gHz | CPU Cooler - EK and Singularity Custom Loop | Motherboard -  Asus X370 Crosshair VI w/ EK Monoblock | RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz w/ Silver Paint| Graphics Card - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC w/ EK Fullcover block with custom vertical mount | Power Supply - Corsair HX750i w/ self made Custom Cables and 3D printed Combs | Storage - 3x 3TB, 2TB HDD | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME SSD, 500GB OCZ SSD | Case - Lian Li PC-09 Custom paint | Colour Theme - Silver & Black & RGB lights

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse/Wacom Intuos Pro5 Med

Only thing I can think of is if someone made one themselves and put it on guthub or something. 

Try guthub lian Li, long shot but if you get the right person they might be able to give you something. 

48 minutes ago, Voxels-Box said:

Hi everyone, Im back!

She likes the Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic White, and really likes the look of distro plates and parallel tubes.

Where can I get an accurate cad model of this case?  Does anyone have a model of it?  Ill be using Fusion 360 when I design the distro plates, which is why I would like to have the model.

I could model it myself, but I cant find any good orthographic reference photos and full dimensions.   

Contact the manufacturer and ask

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 1:03 AM, Voxels-Box said:

Hi everyone, Im back!

The only model out there so far, to my knowledge, is this 2D model provided by Lian Li: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18n7RcV_r-y9X4T7ohF9kJh-TMpcVBQmz/view

PS: If you don't want to click on a random link, which I understand, you can find it on the product page on Lian Li's website under downloads. 

PPS: Barrow has a distribution plate for the side radiator mount and one for the front of the case.

• 1 year later...