Nvidia GeForce Gaming Celebration event is it worth watching

Danelk62

A166226B-2BEB-4F95-937B-84EC2E351462.thumb.png.ff355ac55a2b3403769f2d809dd04bd5.pngI live in Australia and there is a GeForce event that is happening tonight in Australia but it’s early in the morning and I want to know if it will be worth staying up to watch it.

-Moved to General Discussion-

It's likely that the highlights can be found really easily online after the keynote. I'm personally not planning on watching it, everything I need to know I can find out here once it's finished :)

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Ok thanks just wondering because it’s really early in the morning. I will maybe look at the highlights after.

Watch it if you care about what Nvidia has to show and offer... and you have hours of your time to waste.

Otherwise, everything that matter will be put in a concise article within a few hours.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

always worth tuning into Jensen, dude could sell roasted chestnuts and I would still tune in to listen lol

at least these announcement streams are at a reasonable time here :D

for me its 06:00PM right after work.

in comparison wan-show is ususally around 02-03 AM. Thankfully on a friday so sometimes i get to tune in.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

8 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

not sure if I would buy his unprepared roasted chestnuts though ._.

lol

he could get me to climb the tree and pick them myself and I would still pay him

Whao, the price for 280 and 280Ti was high! I'm leaving the enthusiast sector.