Name of cable?

Need to get an adapter for something but what cable end is this

83D237C3-8E56-482E-811C-23961BB31957.jpeg

MF UH BEANS

Looks like Micro USB B 2.0 to USB type A 2.0, but I am not 100% sure because the fairly low quality picture and the weird angle.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I would say Mini B. Most cameras that have USB will be using Mini B.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2018 at 9:12 AM, CUDAcores89 said:

It's not mini-B, it's actually a proprietary connector specifically for whatever nikon device you are supposed to plug this thing in to.

Wouldn't be mini anyway, it would be micro. 

If Nikon have truly changed it to be Nikon spesific rather than just a USB cable that's just stupid.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

12 hours ago, Mihle said:

If Nikon have truly changed it to be Nikon spesific rather than just a USB cable that's just stupid.

consumer nikon cameras have usb port for data transfer but also another port that looks similar to micro usb for connecting remote control

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects

1 hour ago, LaFemmeEnVert said:

consumer nikon cameras have usb port for data transfer but also another port that looks similar to micro usb for connecting remote control

14 hours ago, Mihle said:

I actually think a friend's d3300 had a proprietary connector on it, I'm not sure if it had a micro usb as well. I remember having to empty the camera through the sd card that's for sure. I assumed that it was like old sony and olympus point and shoots that would integrate video out and the data connection. On a dslr it will pobably have the cable release as well. Its probably to avoid having a lot of connectors while still allowing for all that fnctionality.

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

5 hours ago, LaFemmeEnVert said:

Weird

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking