Good pizza?

GilmourD
4 hours ago, DaPhuc said:

BBQ chicken pizza. 

oh the are great! I dont know why there are not more of this creation.

From AT. :x

I live near a massive student area in Birmingham, UK and there is one local pizza takeaway that I use time and time again. The pizzas sometimes arrive cold and the chips are nearly always under cooked/soggy...but the tomato base that's on the pizza is to die for. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's awesome.

There is another pizza place that I use when I go back to my home town near Liverpool. Granted their pizza base is no match to my normal place, but they're by far the most consistent quality. Always great food, cooked exactly how I like and always hot on delivery. I've been using that place for 15 years and it's always great.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

Outside of actually going to Rome either Zizzi's or Prezzo make GREAT pizza's

I find Dominos to "fatty" and greasy; not proper Pizza to me. I'll still eat it, but when i think Pizza i don't jump to Dominos i think Italian Restaurant 

pizza is a food to me that i can never get tired off (im not proud of this) when i was at school I went about 2 years basically just eating pizza. Papa johns is my favorite though

I lurk a lot

On July 18, 2018 at 8:50 PM, pinksnowbirdie said:

no u

Why do you have windows 10 education? Is that even a thing? 

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com