What is wrong with people?

orangecat

So I met this person at school and we became friends and all. She has a boyfriend so I knew not to hit on her and stuff so we just hung out a few times and talked once in a while. All of the sudden she posts on Facebook a status update that says "lol". I commented asking her what was so funny just to see what was up. The reply she sent me was "my existence" I assumed something was wrong maybe she was upset or something but there was no way for me to know based off a status update saying "lol". After a few minutes I received a text message saying " seriously you don't have to comment on everything" and since then she has been ignoring my text messages and she even blocked me on Facebook. I tried asking her what i did wrong that pissed her off but she isnt telling me. I know she had some problems in the past and she wasnt a very outgoing person but i seriously don't know what I did wrong and she wont even tell me. She posts stuff online about herself like "today was fun" or "i hate when this happens to me" but she dosent want to ever talk about it so she is asking for attention but doesn't want it.

I really don't know what her problem is but i feel as if she went to far not telling me and blocking me. What do you guys think?

What a bitch.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

God do I hate social media, it's like this cancerous thing were every one has to be apart of it and people have to constantly post what there feeling that day.  If there really was a problem then you should talk in private through phone calls or face to face.

sound like a bipolar personality

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

this may sound rude, and I don't mean to offend anyone.
but the things she appears to post on fb make me think she is looking for attention.

and if she doesn't want to talk to you anymore that's fine, but she should have the decency to tell you what you did wrong.

if I were you, I would send her a mad text(or talk to her in person) and say that you demand that she talks to you and threaten to ignore her forever if she doesn't.

But don't take a advice from a stranger on the internet.

(would be funny if you put this in troubleshooting)

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Average insecure facebook arse, leave her be. And get off facebook as fast as possible. 

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

LOL dude, i had almost exactly the same today.

Looks like im gonna be single for a long time now...

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

God do I hate social media, it's like this cancerous thing were every one has to be apart of it and people have to constantly post what there feeling that day.  If there really was a problem then you should talk in private through phone calls or face to face.

I only use it because everybody else does if nobody used it I would use other means to communicate but nobody talks face to face anymore.

but the things she appears to post on fb make me think she is looking for attention.

and if she doesn't want to talk to you anymore that's fine, but she should have the decency to tell you what you did wrong.

if I were you, I would send her a mad text(or talk to her in person) and say that you demand that she talks to you and threaten to ignore her forever if she doesn't.

I did try to ask her but she is ignoring me. I really dont care that much i just wanted to share this with you guys to show you that people can be as****** sometimes. and yea i think she wants attention to but when i asked her what is wrong or left a nice comment she didnt seem to care.

Average insecure facebook arse, leave her be. And get off facebook as fast as possible. 

Thats what i`m thinking.

LOL dude, i had almost exactly the same today.

Looks like im gonna be single for a long time now...

Sorry to hear that but Im single also sometimes its nice not to have to deal with people.

She is crazy.

It's not you.

She is just insane or something.

You don't want to hang out with insane people.

Or she is starving, starving for attention, or a mix, I think it's a mix.

Nah, he shouldn't care enough about somebody like this to even get mad.

You can't reason with insanity.

Nah, he shouldn't care enough about somebody like this to even get mad.

You can't reason with insanity.

At this point I don't care about her we used to be friends but if she is going to be like that i can find someone else to talk to.

1.It facebook.

2. You are talking to a teenage girl with seemingly emotional problems, while on facebook.

3. She just wants you to listen to her trouble, not fix it.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Women are sincerely crazy, no one should treat others like that regardless of gender. Punch her in the Ovaries next time you see her.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

At this point I don't care about her we used to be friends but if she is going to be like that i can find someone else to talk to.

IF she happens to ask something to you again just flat out act like she doesn't exist. If she gets mad about it and asks why you do this you tell her this exactly:

Your attention deficit has caused you to act out in a way against me that decent people would never even consider, this is also further displayed in the cries for attention via your frequent and vivid facebook updates, masquerading as harmless 'socializing'.

Since you decided to be a lowlife our acquantaince is over and I kindly wish you would leave me alone or I will report you for harassment.

Good day 'lady'. (make fingers hinting the '....' signs)

Also you are a superior human being compared to her at this point of time, be proud.

Also be prepared for an FB update slandering you and insulting you followed by sympathizing posts and death threats towards you. Report them all and let them burn.

Do not give in, do not get mad, do not respond. Report threats towards you at the police and have a stonecold smirk on your face at all times. You must be unbreakable and she will leave you alone or beg for your friendship again. You will be the unbreakable will, the warrior who goes into the heat of battle and come out unscathed with half the kills.

Not that that ever happened to me but it's what I would do. :)

- Peptalk provided free of charge.

"LOL" is not a Facebook status to be commented on - you're supposed to report those ones for SPAM. :P

Seriously though, sounds to me like someone wants attention, but is extremely selective about who she wants it from. Based on her sudden reaction, she didn't want it from you, but someone else, and because she had hung out with you and was a newish friend, she may have taken it the wrong way. This is not to say it is your fault; from what you've said, nothing wrong was done on your part, except ... you know... being a human and asking out of curiosity what was so funny.

Sometimes I wish the world would learn. But then again, being single and ignoring the world has its' perks too. :D Hermit anyone?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1.It facebook.

2. You are talking to a teenage girl with seemingly emotional problems, while on facebook.

3. She just wants you to listen to her trouble, not fix it.

Shes just retarded as far as i can tell.

Women are sincerely crazy, no one should treat others like that regardless of gender. Punch her in the Ovaries next time you see her.

Woah man lol.

Shes just retarded as far as i can tell.

That is also an option. I just did not want to be mean.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.