Call of Duty: Ghosts on Intel HD Graphics 4600

I finally got CoD: Ghosts to work on my HTPC/SFF (small form factor) build!  This build is running without a dedicated video card, all of the graphical horsepower is being churned out by the CPU.  Those of you with a laptop, notebook, etc. lacking a dedicated video card, that are wondering if this game will run ok for you, expect similar results.

There have been a few patches to this game.  So, instead of waiting 20 minutes in between menus and loading screens, I only had to wait 10!  What an improvement!  At this rate, we'll be able to test every single setting--without waiting several hours in between menus and loading screens--by the time Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Ghosts Ops is out!

Why the f#ck do you need a weapon in space

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

u should lower all settings 20fps is not playable imo.

Click the hyperlink and you'll see the youtube video where you can see that the fps goes noticeably higher than 25.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

"You shouldn't use Vsync when benchmarking with either a intel hd graphics or amd gpu. Vsync is designed for nvidia, in other words, you would have had a higher framerate if vsync was off"

Youtube comment... 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

"You shouldn't use Vsync when benchmarking with either a intel hd graphics or amd gpu. Vsync is designed for nvidia, in other words, you would have had a higher framerate if vsync was off"

Youtube comment...

never-go-full-retard_1271.gif

Why the f#ck do you need a weapon in space

clearly u have never played this game so i will summaries there is this massive laser beam thing that can basically destroy earth its called oden it will destroy a city super easy its controlled by america but i think russians try to take over it and go to space and attack the americans that work on hence the guns in space.

What resolution are you running at?

click the hyperlink its 720p

Click the hyperlink and you'll see the youtube video where you can see that the fps goes noticeably higher than 25.

i did only watched for about a minute and it was basically always 20 it dipped to like 18 its terrible.

• 4 weeks later...