Would you pull down your pants for any TV you wanted?

AskTJ

Would you pull your pants down, fully exposed for a 4K TV?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pull your pants down, fully exposed for a 4K TV?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, RyomaSJibenG said:

how pathetic can someone be
to pull their pants and show their willy

just to have a TV :/

It's not like anybody would see it.

i alswared no to the poll instincitvly but yah i probably would have tbh. flip it for money and buy more computer stuff

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Tbh in 8th grade if you just told everyone you were getting a TV for it you would be highly regarded (among my peers at least). So yeah 

That's an F in the profile pic

Assuming the only consequence is social embarrassment, I'll be getting myself one of those Samsung QLEDs.

I don't even watch TV but I'd totally do it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

21 minutes ago, Monkey Dust said:

Question, how warm is the room in this hypothetical scenario?

Very very warm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19 minutes ago, Suika said:

Assuming the only consequence is social embarrassment, I'll be getting myself one of those Samsung QLEDs.

I don't even watch TV but I'd totally do it.

If an teacher or admin sees it, it is jail time if you are under 18 or jail time plus sex offender status if you are over 18. So do it in a class that is big enough to not get caught, or do it at night. 

1 minute ago, cflanders said:

If an teacher or admin sees it, it is jail time if you are under 18 or jail time plus sex offender status if you are over 18. So do it in a class that is big enough to not get caught, or do it at night. 

Well that's what I mean by "If social embarrassment is the only consequence." I'm not going to be flagged a sex offender for a TV I won't use.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It'd be a criminal charge, but if you do it fast enough you may get away with it. There was a old Japanese man who walked into the YMCA pool fully nude, and the YMCA let him slide.

20 hours ago, tj_420 said:

"Would you pull your pant's down, fully, with everything exposed, in front of everyone at lunch break?"

In most work places you could potentially be criminally charged for that...

19 hours ago, imreloadin said:

Shit, I'd do it for $50...

anything for a dollar ayyyy

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

20 hours ago, themctipers said:

during lunch I go home...

and so yes, I did pull down my pants, everyday, at home to be naked and like watch youtube on my bed while eating and drinking xD 

where's my daily new tv for 7 years at

Yeah... sure.... "Youtube" ;)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Is streaking a dead art? I remember quite a few of my buds streaking through the school for various reasons at various times.

This really wouldn't be much different than that.

Also you didn't stipulate how long it had to be. So. Yeah. Why the hell not. It's not like you bits are anything special.

Not only that, but you could just for sake of shits and giggles do the old tuck.

20 hours ago, themctipers said:

during lunch I go home...

and so yes, I did pull down my pants, everyday, at home to be naked and like watch youtube on my bed while eating and drinking xD 

where's my daily new tv for 7 years at

That is...way too much information.

13 hours ago, RyomaSJibenG said:

how pathetic can someone be
to pull their pants and show their willy

just to have a TV :/

If it's a $20k tv? It's not that unreasonable. It's just the human body. We all see it eventually anyway.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

5 hours ago, Canada EH said:

It'd be a criminal charge, but if you do it fast enough you may get away with it. There was a old Japanese man who walked into the YMCA pool fully nude, and the YMCA let him slide.

They probably thought he was insane (mentally)

4 hours ago, JayKay3000 said:

This one time... ...in band camp... ... ...

Please elaborate on this story my friends tell all kinds of wild stories about band.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:17 PM, tj_420 said:

My friend and I were in class and were looking at cheap 4K TV's. We found a 50" version for 420 USD, and my friend asked this bizarre question.

"Would you pull your pant's down, fully, with everything exposed, in front of everyone at lunch break?"

I had no idea whether I would do it, so I said no.

Think of it as if you were at school, in 8th grade...

Would you do it?

http://elitechoice.org/2010/03/12/stuart-hughes-presents-a-2-5-million-high-definition-tv-from-prestige-hd/

Hell yes.

"Shashabooey" - Po

4 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Yeah... sure.... "Youtube" ;)

it's comfortable, wrap yourself in blanket, be warm, drink milk tea and eat food while catching up on your subscription feed

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.