Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
16 hours ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

How are future generations of shitposters active members supposed to witness the futility of going against the mods with passive aggressive comments if you make then invisible?

So, I know I'm too curious for my own good, but what did you remove before those comments? I would've thought those would be the first to go. . .

I know you probably can't tell me, but what's the worst that can happen from aski [BANNED]

They will be able to witness this futility because LukeSaveije and I will still be doing this. As well as that other one guy he mentioned earlier in this thread who together we will go to fight against Crunchy Dragon's ban sniper in a futile attempt to become mods ourself. If u think I am bullshitting... (which I 999% you to) Look at some of the earlier posts of this thread. Somewhere between 76-89...

I'm pretty young so I'll definitely be around for the next 20-30 years. Still wasting life shitposing and annoying mods...

Edited by TiresomeToe933
Edited because the stupidity found wasn't high enough for me.

38 minutes ago, TiresomeToe933 said:

They will be able to witness this futility because LukeSaveije and I will still be doing this. As well as that other one guy he mentioned earlier in this thread who together we will go to fight against Crunchy Dragon's ban sniper in a futile attempt to become mods ourself. If u think I am bullshitting... (which I 999% you to) Look at some of the earlier posts of this thread. Somewhere between 76-89...

I'm pretty young so I'll definitely be around for the next 20-30 years. Still wasting life shitposing and annoying mods...

yeah, good luck. you haven't seen the weapon closet of crunchy before, do you? and even if you defeat the mods, there's still senior mods, admins, and our strong leaders Luke and Linus. they can all literally code you out of the system. see it like the matix, you don't think you're inside it, but you are. I just like to make some fun. and they don't mind (as far as I know at least). never try to annoy them, just make fun with them like I do

9 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah, good luck. you haven't seen the weapon closet of crunchy before, do you? and even if you defeat the mods, there's still senior mods, admins, and our strong leaders Luke and Linus. they can all literally code you out of the system. see it like the matix, you don't think you're inside it, but you are. I just like to make some fun. and they don't mind (as far as I know at least). never try to annoy them, just make fun with them like I do

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

20 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

W-L

WoodenMarker 

EDIT: Leadeater is also here pretty often.

How did I forget Leadeater

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Because he's our resident ninja moderator

12 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

How did I forget Leadeater

because you never look into tech news?

11 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Because he's our resident ninja moderator

Yeah but I see him all the time in Tech News so he should have bene obvious to me. W-L and Woodenmaker lurk in the deepest of subforums from my experience

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

59 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah, I remember that one. a while before that we were talking about cruchy literally being crunchy dragon

I’d like to order a Crunchy Dragon in a Japanese restaurant. I still don’t like the taste of Wasabi though. 

FB63C06D-A0F4-4CBF-AE59-DD159D16996F.jpeg

3 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I’d like to order a Crunchy Dragon in a Japanese restaurant. I still don’t like the taste of Wasabi though.

Wasabi isn't so bad, just don't exhale through your nose while eating it, you will regret it.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

7 hours ago, TiresomeToe933 said:

And I'll be here to tell of the battle, LukeSavenije leads some others in a reckless frontal assault to distract Crunchy, they are all sent back to their homepage with ease, but that gives Tiresometoe just enough time to sneak up behind Crunchy, but just as Tiresome is about to defeat the distracted Crunchy, Crunchy yells "IT'S NOT GOING TO BE THAT EASY!" And Crunchy throws a Ban hammer at Tiresometoe, hitting them right between the eyes, or it would be between the eyes if the hammer wasn't the size of Tiresomes head, Sending Tiresome back to their homepage. Giving both future and present members an example of the futility of going against the Mods.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

7 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Wasabi isn't so bad, just don't exhale through your nose while eating it, you will regret it.

I find it's easier to deal with mustard heat (like wasabi) than pepper heat.

I'll take a big blob of wasabi vs genuine Szechuan spicy food!! :P 

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

23 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Now you're making me hungry. . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

5 hours ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

Now you're making me hungry. . .

Wanna go try some sushi? I'm hungry too

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

6 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

I’ll probably eat the Szechuan spicy food like a champ...as long as I have a glass of milk beside. 

13 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I don’t like how wasabi tastes. ?

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

I’ll probably eat the Szechuan spicy food like a champ...as long as I have a glass of milk beside. 

I don’t like how wasabi tastes. ?

You're not invited to my and @TheClueLessMajority's sushi outing.

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I can ban you though

Faq u meen

15 hours ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

And I'll be here to tell of the battle, LukeSavenije leads some others in a reckless frontal assault to distract Crunchy, they are all sent back to their homepage with ease, but that gives Tiresometoe just enough time to sneak up behind Crunchy, but just as Tiresome is about to defeat the distracted Crunchy, Crunchy yells "IT'S NOT GOING TO BE THAT EASY!" And Crunchy throws a Ban hammer at Tiresometoe, hitting them right between the eyes, or it would be between the eyes if the hammer wasn't the size of Tiresomes head, Sending Tiresome back to their homepage. Giving both future and present members an example of the futility of going against the Mods.

you're wrong there. I'm a sniper, not a assault

22 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

You do know that was a joke right? I took it far, sorry.... Will be less edgy and forward...

7 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I would love to see that!! :P

seriously, my wife love shui zhu Yu (it's a soup) and she's used to eat it, last time we were in China, she ordered it (btw, she always ask to make it less spicy when ordering), and that time she couldn't finish it, by the time she stopped, she was sweating profusely.

I can't take that soup even at "half-heat" ... I can't imagine it at full strength!! :P

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

I can't take that soup even at "half-heat" ... I can't imagine it at full strength!! :P

Quebec probably has Korean restaurants, you can try noodles with the least amount of spice.

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

seriously, my wife love shui zhu Yu (it's a soup) and she's used to eat it, last time we were in China, she ordered it (btw, she always ask to make it less spicy when ordering), and that time she couldn't finish it, by the time she stopped, she was sweating profusely.

I would probably sweat profusely as well. Tbh I just like some spice for the kick. I don’t like overly spicy food that I can’t taste anything because of the heat. 

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Wanna go try some sushi? I'm hungry too

I’ll treat you to a Korean restaurant 

Spoiler

DCC8454E-5DA1-427E-8ACE-AFF2267F6D03.thumb.jpeg.46767a27c7d6019ab0405f666617e81e.jpeg