Your Dream Car/Motorcycle/Vehicle???(Even yachts!)

Model S. Just look at it, do I need to say any more?

104836109-p100d-review-5.1910x1000.jpg

1 hour ago, Tarun10 said:

maybe you can add customizable suspension with different settings for track and road on the RS or will it cost too much???

Eh... Well it is already ride height and stiffness adjusdable so if you want to retain your factory adjustability I would imagine replacing the suspension would cost you a pretty penny... Like $5000 USD or so...

I honestly wouldnt bother. If you dont like the ride quality of the RS, I would just look into alternative cars.

Besides, I heard the ride isn't too terrible so long as you leave race and sport mode alone and just drive in comfort mode everywhere, even when tackling a windy mountain road and trying to have some fun

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread:

I suppose if we're really throwing caution to the wind, I'll take an MD530F too. 

md-530f-lifter__1.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

3 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

yes. as low as possible with the option to let the system pump it higher to a driving height or park house height.

im not talking about those tacky lambo doors to be clear. i mean the classic koenigsegg door. they dont go up. they just rotate 90 degrees and slide open to the front. and sadly its so complex a system that theres next to no conversion kits or anything like that so probably not doable. but as long as were talking dream car...

well i thought the whole 4 motors one per wheel would give you best results. also i thought since you wouldnt have a classical engine in there you yould fill up that long nose of the z4 with batteries.

Yeah i like your idea brilliant. I know about those doors from Koenigsegg. They have only one hydraulic thingy unlike other dumb doors which have two or more. I didn't know they were called that though. The customizable ride height will be useful. I think you should add headlamps from the current gen Volvo( the thor hammer led ones) or maybe add those of the Zenvo ST1. Just check them out they are pretty cool. What about colour?? Standard blue??? I think the paint job from the need for speed mustang will look good.

3 hours ago, FYZX7 said:

At the end of the day it's still just a dream, I don't even have a drivers license and wont have one for a while so I can finance myself an apartament.

perfect colour i just live that car though I think it is one i could realistically afford compared to other dream cars I have

2 hours ago, 19_blackie_73 said:

67 mustang fastback, sls black series, aston martin db9 facelift

and daily of some sort for relatively cheap

the mustang and db9 are on my list. I like the SLS black is one of the only mercs I like.

2 hours ago, WallacEngineering said:

Eh... Well it is already ride height and stiffness adjusdable so if you want to retain your factory adjustability I would imagine replacing the suspension would cost you a pretty penny... Like $5000 USD or so...

I honestly wouldnt bother. If you dont like the ride quality of the RS, I would just look into alternative cars.

Besides, I heard the ride isn't too terrible so long as you leave race and sport mode alone and just drive in comfort mode everywhere, even when tackling a windy mountain road and trying to have some fun

No, once I can own a car I am currently in grade 10 and 15 years old, I will drive it sport mode evrywhere

2 hours ago, cartdog said:

Model S. Just look at it, do I need to say any more?

104836109-p100d-review-5.1910x1000.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I love Tesla. They're insane af, but for that price I'd rather have a better built car. AMG E63 S for example or smth. Tesla's aren't the most reliable cars and the interior is lacking a lot. It doesn't feel like a $100,000 car to me. But that's my opinion.

Still love the cars tho.

My dream car(s)? Depends on the price really.

I'd love to own a Huracan (performante) or a GT3RS.

As for the more cheaper cars I'd probably buy an F90 M5 or an AMG GT R or AMG E63 S.

to keep things realistic and affordable (I'm a 19ye old student) I really want a Vw UP GTi LOL or a new gen Polo. Idk.

(ye ik I could just buy the Up TSI and ECU tune it to make it faster than the GTi, but still LOL)

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

14 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

I think you should add headlamps from the current gen Volvo( the thor hammer led ones) or maybe add those of the Zenvo ST1. Just check them out they are pretty cool.

dang. yeah both pretty cool. 

What about colour?? Standard blue??? I think the paint job from the need for speed mustang will look good.

you mean those blue stripes? i dont know a bit tacky imo. id say some dark toquiouse (whatever you call blue and green together) on the body in gloss and then the hood in carbon mate

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 hour ago, Tarun10 said:

No, once I can own a car I am currently in grade 10 and 15 years old, I will drive it sport mode evrywhere

Lol mega stiff all the time, why not right? Im just sayin that cuz all the reviews say that comfort mode is already sport mode in any other car because the suspension is so stiff.

They basically say that sport and race mode are for the track only and on regular roads its simply a nightmare

EDIT: Basically in the Focus RS:

Comfort Mode = Sport Mode

Sport Mode = Race Mode

Race Mode = Break my Spine Mode

Drift Mode = Tokyo Drift Mode ;)

Current Build Thread:

6 hours ago, dionkoffie said:

Don't get me wrong. I love Tesla. They're insane af, but for that price I'd rather have a better built car. AMG E63 S for example or smth. Tesla's aren't the most reliable cars and the interior is lacking a lot. It doesn't feel like a $100,000 car to me. But that's my opinion.

Still love the cars tho.

Thing with Tesla is that they're a new company. Of course reliability is reliability no matter how old they are, but they're learning and improving quickly. They've ironed out most of the major kinks in the Model S, though to my knowledge the Model X is still iffy.

As for interiors, I'm still waiting to test drive one before I judge, but I can't imagine they'll just leave it alone for long. They hired the guy in charge of interiors at Volvo at the end of 2016, I imagine we'll start seeing improvements with the next few rollouts (high-production Model 3s, the Roadster 2, and I hope the Model S P200D).

Even with their problems, though, they are still the best electric cars on the market.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

I've been thinking about this more:

Spoiler

Airwolf.thumb.jpg.1220dc33c1156bd281d7b9f0a5e70b2b.jpg

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, dionkoffie said:

Still love the cars tho.

My dream car(s)? Depends on the price really.

I'd love to own a Huracan (performante) or a GT3RS.

As for the more cheaper cars I'd probably buy an F90 M5 or an AMG GT R or AMG E63 S.

to keep things realistic and affordable (I'm a 19ye old student) I really want a Vw UP GTi LOL or a new gen Polo. Idk.

(ye ik I could just buy the Up TSI and ECU tune it to make it faster than the GTi, but still LOL)

I like the interior but there could have been at least one small instrument oanel behind the steering wheel. tech is brilliant but it misses out on luxury at its price and 5k for autopilot is dumb when i could buy a decent motorbike or gaming setup for that

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:29 PM, cluelessgenius said:

dang. yeah both pretty cool. 

you mean those blue stripes? i dont know a bit tacky imo. id say some dark toquiouse (whatever you call blue and green together) on the body in gloss and then the hood in carbon mate

yeah turquoise is good too but the silver from that car would look brilliant unless you get the perfect shade of blue for it,

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:43 PM, WallacEngineering said:

Lol mega stiff all the time, why not right? Im just sayin that cuz all the reviews say that comfort mode is already sport mode in any other car because the suspension is so stiff.

They basically say that sport and race mode are for the track only and on regular roads its simply a nightmare

EDIT: Basically in the Focus RS:

Comfort Mode = Sport Mode

Sport Mode = Race Mode

Race Mode = Break my Spine Mode

Drift Mode = Tokyo Drift Mode ;)

can't you like mechanically change it so that comfort mode becomes comfortable truly. I am sure they are measured relative to one another(suspension stiffness)??

10 hours ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

I've been thinking about this more:

Hide contents

Airwolf.thumb.jpg.1220dc33c1156bd281d7b9f0a5e70b2b.jpg

looks like a flying killer shark it is so streamlined unlike other with protruding landing gear. Name of the brand and model??

55 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

looks like a flying killer shark it is so streamlined unlike other with protruding landing gear. Name of the brand and model??

Aw, you didn't get the reference, That is Airwolf, Helicopter from a TV show that ran from 1984 to 1987

Airwolf opening credits:

Spoiler

(Uploaded in 2006 so it isn't great quality)

however, that helicopter in the show was based off a Bell 222:

Spoiler

5aaaa44968406_Bell222.jpg.78cb04cb7339ea60ef739e685bfec9e9.jpg

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

2 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

can't you like mechanically change it so that comfort mode becomes comfortable truly. I am sure they are measured relative to one another(suspension stiffness)??

You could, I just dont think it wouldnbe worth the cost

Current Build Thread:

On 3/14/2018 at 5:13 AM, cartdog said:

Just look at it

I am. All I'm seeing is generic car.

On 3/15/2018 at 3:26 PM, PCBjon said:

I'd love a Kawasaki H2 2018.

Either add more green or swap the green with blue and count me in.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

59 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I am. All I'm seeing is generic car.

Really? I mean, pretty much ALL cars are roughly car shaped...

What would you prefer they do to it?

1 minute ago, Dash Lambda said:

Really? I mean, pretty much ALL cars are roughly car shaped...

What would you prefer they do to it?

Make it look like something other than a Civic with different, but generic headlights from the back, and a Focus from the front.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I honestly cant think of any other car that I am more tempted to buy than laguna seca blue E46 M3, BUT there is one other car that I lust over more than anything else and it is the M6 GT3/GTLM

bmw-m6-gt3-track-test.jpg

just look at it, I wish I had 200K euros to spare.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Make it look like something other than a Civic with different, but generic headlights from the back, and a Focus from the front.

Civic:

Spoiler

2014-honda-civic-red-rear-endjpg.jpg

tesla-model-s-p85d-85d-60d-pricing-tech-package-with-autopilot-detailed-photo-gallery_2.jpg

Focus:

Spoiler

focus_front.jpg

automobiles-new-2017-ford-focus-1511442-front-vehicle-photo-Image.jpg

Hennessey-Ford-Focus-RS-front-end.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=around|660:440

Tesla-Model-S-front-red-1024x640.jpg

I can sort of see where you're coming from with the Civic, but the Focus is a bit of a stretch.

Does looking vaguely like an economy car from certain angles really make the design generic? I agree it's rather plain, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I've never found myself looking at a car going "Is that a Tesla, or... No, it can't be -But is it?" or anything like that, even before I was into cars.