Obama rejects recommended actions to limit the NSA

Tmh85

Well I'm not surprised in all honestly, the whole meeting with all of the top tech companies is just a joke...

Mr. Obama has already rejected one of the recommendations the group made: splitting command of the N.S.A., which conducts surveillance, from the United States Cyber Command, the Pentagon’s cyberwarfare unit, to avoid concentrating too much power in the hands of a single individual.

Well there goes "Democracy!"

Also a little "Good in the article" But honestly it will probably get rejected

The panel also declared that the N.S.A. should cease efforts to undermine work to create secure encryption standards to protect confidential communications and data stored on remote “cloud” servers, and make clear that “it will not in any way subvert, undermine, weaken or make vulnerable generally available commercial encryption.”

In a more than 300-page report made public by the White House, the group of five intelligence and legal experts also strongly recommended that any operation to spy on foreign leaders would have to pass a rigorous test that weighs the potential economic or diplomatic costs if the operation becomes public.

*Facepalm

tumblr_mqjqmnixk21sppmago1_400.gif

Heres the full Article (New York Times) http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/19/us/politics/report-on-nsa-surveillance-tactics.html?_r=0

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Can I move to Britain faster pls

I guess they can still spy on you even there.

We are all f***ed.

Signatures are stupid.

Why? The Brits have to deal with more cameras on them than we do. Why flee to an even bigger nanny state?

On topic, can't say I'm shocked. The only people Americans have to blame are themselves for believing the hype of this scam-artist for not one, but two election cycles. GG Should have gave the old guy Ron Paul a try instead of being 3edgy5me "we're not racist, we voted for a black guy!"

What about Switzerland and their new highly secret, locked down, under a mountain, data facility. I would rather move there.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Why? The Brits have to deal with more cameras on them than we do. Why flee to an even bigger nanny state?

On topic, can't say I'm shocked. The only people Americans have to blame are themselves for believing the hype of this scam-artist for not one, but two election cycles. GG Should have gave the old guy Ron Paul a try instead of being 3edgy5me "we're not racist, we voted for a black guy!"

Ron Paul never had a chance. Too many people in the country vote down party lines and regurgitate the crap they are fed from "news media" like Fox, MSN, etc. No one bothers to think for themselves. The entire political race is a sham that comes down two hand picked figure heads that bitch, moan, insult each other and in general act like little children.

Ron Paul never had a chance. Too many people in the country vote down party lines and regurgitate the crap they are fed from "news media" like Fox, MSN, etc. No one bothers to think for themselves. The entire political race is a sham that comes down two hand picked figure heads that bitch, moan, insult each other and in general act like little children.

Again, this is what the American people brought on themselves for treating the importance of a world leader like a freaking American Idol competition.

Unfortunately, many of the American populous  are amazed by flash vs substance.

if you try to run away from these shit, you will realize that you will be watched anywhere you go... you are safe nowhere in this world, at least not anymore since advent of satellites and communications technologies..

What a piece of shit.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

GREAT SUCCESS, GO 'MURICA!

napoleon-dynamite.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

if you try to run away from these shit, you will realize that you will be watched anywhere you go... you are safe nowhere in this world, at least not anymore since advent of satellites and communications technologies..

You are actually save from spying when you don't use the internet and phones.(But you can't really live without those things anymore :/ )

RTX2070OC 

starting to realize why Plato and Aristotle both disliked democracy now. . . Too many stupid people can make decisions. Gonna even get worse in 10 years. Trust me, I'm in highschool and I see the voters of the future

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

i could not see how they can regain the customers that are gone all over the place from their businesses.

as for the citizens, nothing happened for all the past years, nothing will happen for years to come, sadly.

the man in black

You are actually save from spying when you don't use the internet and phones.(But you can't really live without those things anymore :/ )

notice how I also mentioned satellites. You are not. Safe. Anywhere. Unless you live 100% of your life in caves.