Gurgling sound from aio when starting up my pc

This could be a sign of (somewhat early) permiation, depending on its age. It looks like its either a H100i v2 or a H100i GTX. Could be as old as 3 years. But first try a few quick tricks and see if any experienced changes "stick":

As airdeano suggested, shim the radiator so that it is at a sliiight angle, the rear (opposite the hose connectors) end being the highest point. Any air trapped should accumulate there, and mostly stay out of loop circulation. I would also suggest tilting the case so that the pump/block assembly is the lowest point in the loop including the hose bends, then turn either only the AIO, or the computer, on and off several times while keeping the case in this position. Prop it up securely while doing this, or get a helping hand. Then set it back down. Report back with results.

12 hours ago, pr0xZen said:

This could be a sign of (somewhat early) permiation, depending on its age. It looks like its either a H100i v2 or a H100i GTX. Could be as old as 3 years. But first try a few quick tricks and see if any experienced changes "stick":

As airdeano suggested, shim the radiator so that it is at a sliiight angle, the rear (opposite the hose connectors) end being the highest point. Any air trapped should accumulate there, and mostly stay out of loop circulation. I would also suggest tilting the case so that the pump/block assembly is the lowest point in the loop including the hose bends, then turn either only the AIO, or the computer, on and off several times while keeping the case in this position. Prop it up securely while doing this, or get a helping hand. Then set it back down. Report back with results.

I have a h100i v2 thats about 1.5 years old. The sound is only there on startup and when I have my pump set to preformance mode in corsair link (witch is about 2800 rmp).

12 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

Depending on the age of the AIO... it shouldn't be getting these air pockets outside of initial setup. If he is getting it as often as stated then the issue could be with the pump itself, he could have a small leak some where in the system, or the system shipped with too much air in the loop.

Air in the loop isn't a good thing, and while it can't always be prevented in a CLC AIO, it also shouldn't be this present.. it should migrate to the highest point in his loop which would be his rad... the air shouldn't be getting pushed back down or somehow making its way when off back to the pump... at least now with how he has the system currently setup.

Do you think i have a leak. I have been hearing this issue for over a month so if it was a leak dont you think my system would be dead by now?

2 minutes ago, DeagleMaster69 said:

Do you think i have a leak. I have been hearing this issue for over a month so if it was a leak dont you think my system would be dead by now?

I don't necessarily think you have a leak, just it could be an options. If the loop is new and just started doing this... then it is a higher possibility, but if it is an older loop then chances are it is just liquid that has basically evaporated through the tubing over time.

3 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

I don't necessarily think you have a leak, just it could be an options. If the loop is new and just started doing this... then it is a higher possibility, but if it is an older loop then chances are it is just liquid that has basically evaporated through the tubing over time.

Its about one and a half years old. Im not 100% if the sound just started doing it, but I did at least start to notice it recently (about a month ago)

Just now, DeagleMaster69 said:

Its about one and a half years old. Im not 100% if the sound just started doing it, but I did at least start to notice it recently (about a month ago)

I would reach out to the manufacturer then. Tell them what you are experiencing and that you want an RMA or and Advanced RMA if they will let you. 

19 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

I would reach out to the manufacturer then. Tell them what you are experiencing and that you want an RMA or and Advanced RMA if they will let you. 

But if I cant get it RMAed should I be worried?

4 minutes ago, DeagleMaster69 said:

But if I cant get it RMAed should I be worried?

They should be more than willing to RMA it. So worry about the next part only in the rare event they don't do one.

8 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

They should be more than willing to RMA it. So worry about the next part only in the rare event they don't do one.

I don't live in the US so it's very hard to get it RMAed. Should I worry?

Are you seeing any irregular CPU temps when you put your system under load?  Bubbling can occur during start up, and is not a definitive sign that the pump is failing.

We do have world wide RMA depots, and if your product is under warranty, we can help you out with getting the part replaced if it needs to.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/