Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

10 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

@MEC-777 One of the Beck taxi cabs downtown just pulled  u-turn into a street car. Thankfully it wasn't one of the 30 "new" Bombardier ones.

Smert

7 hours ago, vetali said:

saw on imgur

life comes at you fast. 

haha that bitch deserved it. that's why i'll never own a lifted american truck. they think they're the shit, but they really aren't.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

23 minutes ago, terrytek said:

haha that bitch deserved it. that's why i'll never own a lifted american truck. they think they're the shit, but they really aren't.

(Yet everyone in a car that thinks they're hot shit cause most of the accidents, goes both ways Terry, remember that)

In case this thread gets on fire while I sleep, here

Fire-Ext-Mix.jpg

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

30 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

In case this thread gets on fire while I sleep, here

I promise I won't start anything. :ph34r:

Page 3400 here we come 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

11 minutes ago, RevoltTrain said:

Page 3400 here we come 

Nope

Forza Horizon 3 2017-01-10 4_23_06 PM.png

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

1 minute ago, vinyldash303 said:

Maybe we'll start out the 3400's with some Terrytek hemorrhoid rage.

Yeah, totally. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Image result for confused black girl meme

Yeah but check out the dish on those wheels !!

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

7 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

aVD6dYP_460s.jpg

this almost looks photoshopped i think it's fake tbh.

From earlier today

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

2 minutes ago, vinyldash303 said:

I was gonna say, someone needs to tell him about 8" boxes. 

He probably has two tailgates. (I'm assuming its California) He probably has another tailgate with a saved handle or something. 

That's what I want to believe anyway.

Yeah, or get one of the nets or bed extenders or just leave the freaking tailgate down.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Yeah, or get one of the nets or bed extenders or just leave the freaking tailgate down.

Nah we'll just cut a hole in 'dis here 'druck 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 minute ago, bcredeur97 said:

Nah we'll just cut a hole in 'dis here 'druck 

If it works I guess..

I think he did that so the tailgate will prop the bike up so its easier to get out.

...how

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

If it works I guess..

...how

At least it's an old truck that probably isn't worth much

Spoiler

Just now, vinyldash303 said:

all he has to do is drop the tailgate and undo the ratchet strap. The slot holds up the rear tire on the way to the trail.

Except if you strap a bike in properly when you drop the tailgate it's going to stay in position, I've done that enough times to not have problems.

3 minutes ago, vinyldash303 said:

I think its an 05. So not that old really. 

Looks like my friend's '02 Sierra but I could be wrong... I don't pay attention to trucks that much lol

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Yeah it for sure isn't an '05 then, it's older. Look at the tail-lights 

Spoiler

Replacement hazard switch should be here Friday. And led side markers have been ordered. Hype hype

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB