Jim Halpert-Dennis @dennisliao

Pam Halpert-Maxine

Dwight Schrute-Taran Van Heremt 

Andy Bernard-Edzel Yago @Edzel Yago

Holly Flax-Yvonne @Yvonne Ho

Kevin-Alex @AlexTheGreatish

Creed-Jake 

Toby-Luke @Slick

Let me know what you guys think. I think this would be a really cool video idea with a The Office esque ltt video for csf

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried   

8 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

An csf video that is like The Office but int the LTT office

Michael Scott-Linus @LinusTech

Pam Halpert-Maxine

Creed-Jake 

Toby-Luke @Slick

Let me know what you guys think. I think this would be a really cool video idea with a The Office esque ltt video for csf

Dennis and Maxine huh?

image.jpeg.28067c28fa99c4e7fd5dadbb8046f05f.jpeg

16 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Dennis and Maxine huh?

image.jpeg.28067c28fa99c4e7fd5dadbb8046f05f.jpeg

Is thier any other female in the office besides yvonne?

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

13 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Dennis as Jim?

Image result for asian jim halpert

Mabye Kevin would be a better fit

7 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

any other female in the office besides yvonne?

Nope, just imagining Dennis trying to talk to her at her desk and it made me laugh.

Just now, TheGlenlivet said:

Nope, just imagining Dennis trying to talk to her at her desk and it made me laugh.

That's the idea behind a LTT version of the office for CSF

The problem is that in the whole LTT office there are no regular joes (like Jim).  Everyone is too..... yeah.  xD

As juxtaposition (OOOOH big words...) to the real show then yeah it works.

2 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

The problem is that in the whole LTT office there are no regular joes (like Jim).  Everyone is too..... yeah.  xD

As juxtaposition (OOOOH big words...) to the real show then yeah it works.

The closest to a regular joe is Luke, or mabye even brandon.

12 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

The closest to a regular joe is Luke, or mabye even brandon.

Brandon does seem pretty normal, yah

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Hey now, the acting skills at LTT are really really bad!

Even the acting out bits are horrible, role playing I think is the word, but I am thinking of the word thats comedy related. It will come to me.

18 hours ago, dennisliao said:

I am definitely not Jim

Your right, Brandon would be a better Jim.

You seem more like Creed or Kevin.

13 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Hey now, the acting skills at LTT are really really bad!

Even the acting out bits are horrible, role playing I think is the word, but I am thinking of the word thats comedy related. It will come to me.

I have to disagree. This acting was pretty impressive, not only by @dennisliao but also by the rest of the crew.

1 minute ago, AMDPRO said:

I have to disagree. This acting was pretty impressive, not only by @dennisliao but also by the rest of the crew.

You've got to be kiddin'

15 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

You've got to be kiddin'

Something like that would be the perfect intro for an episode of the office before they roll the intro

On 2/26/2018 at 10:46 AM, AMDPRO said:

An csf video that is like The Office but int the LTT office

Michael Scott-Linus @LinusTech

Pam Halpert-Maxine

Creed-Jake 

Toby-Luke @Slick

I would like to see that, but there are some issues doing that. The biggest one is copyright. They filmed a volleyball video Top-Gun style? And it never got posted for that implied reason. Csf could easily make more content in the summer though. 

Personal Rig:

CPU: i7-11700K  | Mobo: MSI Z490-A PRO | RAM: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB = 16 GB  | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix (I know I need to upgrade) | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB, WD Blue 1 TB, WD Red 2 TB, and WD Red 4 TB | Case: Enermax Ostrog Black and White | PSU: EVGA 750GT 80+G | Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S in Push/Pull with Black Noctua Industrial Fans, 2 120mm Noctua Chromax Fans, and Corsair AF120 on the side panel | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 32" Samsung (of somesorts) 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Mouse: Logitech M705 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Random: 90mm of CableMod RGB Magnetic Strips | OS: Win 11 Education x64 

32" Samsung CF397 1920 x 1080

Linux/test Box:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  | Mobo: ASRock AB350M mATX | RAM: 2x Crucial 8 GB DDR4 = 16 GB | GPU: Asus GT 1030 | Storage: Sandisk SSD Plus 120 GB, Samsung 970 Evo 256GB SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Drives  | Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX | PSU: EVGA 400W | Cooling: Stock Cooler and 3x Cooler Master 120mm Fans | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 34" LG 43WL500-B 2560 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Keyboard: Logitech K270 | Mouse: Logitech M185  | OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Windows 10 Pro x64

13" Macbook Air M1:

CPU: Apple M1 8-Core and 7-Core "GPU"  | RAM: 8 GB DDR4  | Storage: 256 GB | Display: 2560 x1600 Retina Display | Mouse: Built-in trackpad and Logitech M557 | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: MacOS Monterey

Laptop (Acer Pedator Helios 300 2017 edition) (Don't use as much anymore since graduating college and mostly using my Macbook and HP Elitebook for Work):

CPU: i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16 GB DDR4  | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | Storage: Samsung 980 500 GB SSD and Seagate 1 TB Firecuda | Display: Acer IPS 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display | Mouse: Logitech M557 and built-in trackpad (never use lol) | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: Windows 11 Pro x64

Home Theater Setup

Computer: M1 Mac Mini w/8GB RAM and 256 of Storage (plus a external 500GB Samsung T7 for Plex) | TV:LG 4K - 55" UQ9000 LED | Speakers: Sonos Ray and 2 Sonos One SLs for Rear Surround | Media Box: Apple TV 4K | Consoles: Xbox Series S and Nintendo Switch | Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech K400 | HDHomerun Flex 4K and HDHomerun Flex Duo

Other Devices I use:

Phone: iPhone 13 Mini 128GB  | Tablet: iPad Mini 5 64GB LTE | Earbuds: Airpods 3 | Watch: Apple Watch SE 44mm

1 minute ago, This_guy1998 said:

I would like to see that, but there are some issues doing that. The biggest one is copyright. They filmed a volleyball video Top-Gun style? And it never got posted for that implied reason. Csf could easily make more content in the summer though. 

With all the great minds at LTT, primarily @CPotter im sure they would have no issue with the copyrights.

I would settle for Linus making a horrible dad joke and Luke looking at the camera Jim style

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

18 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

With all the great minds at LTT, primarily @CPotter im sure they would have no issue with the copyrights.

Lol I shotgun Toby.

Cool idea and I can immediately think up a few "parody" ideas. However, most of us are bad at acting so I think it could come off a bit contrived or cringe.

Just now, CPotter said:

Lol I shotgun Toby.

Cool idea and I can immediately think up a few "parody" ideas. However, most of us are bad at acting so I think it could come off a bit contrived or cringe.

Cringe is all that csf really is

54 minutes ago, CPotter said:

most of us are bad at acting

"Most" xD you are being too generous

54 minutes ago, CPotter said:

ALL of us are bad at acting