Who thinks a SlowMoGuys Colab would be cool?

In a recent video on the secondary SlowMoGuys Youtube channel where Gavin upgraded the storage on his PC he added in the comments of the video that he would like to do a collab with the LTT channel and 45 Drive, am i the only person that thinks that'd be awesome? It'd add a ton of new people the the LTT Youtube channel  as the SlowMoGuys recently hit 10million subs.

What are they gonna do, slo-mo Linus dropping things?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

What are they gonna do, slo-mo Linus dropping things?

Slow-Mo video of Linus loosing tech sponsors cause he keeps dropping their stuff xD  

I mean what could they drop that they cant capture with the cameras they have?

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Not sure what they could do tbh.

I watch them and their other channels, bloody brilliant. But i cant see how they would mix with LTT. 

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

4 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

I mean what could they drop that they cant capture with the cameras they have?

He'd probably end up dropping the camera itself xD

4 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

I watch them and their other channels, bloody brilliant. But i cant see how they would mix with LTT. 

While I am not sure for doing a slow mo section, I can easily see him doing a studio upgrade video like with MKBHD or iJustine. It would be really cool.

2 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

It will probably just be a studio tour and storage upgrade like with iJustine.

And the LTT channel would gain a fair amount of subscribers from doing that.

Linus is pretty busy I hear working on the Linux kernel

1 minute ago, Inkz said:

While I am not sure for doing a slow mo section, I can easily see him doing a studio upgrade video like with MKBHD or iJustine. It would be really cool.

Yeah that's sorta what im getting at,

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

Linus is pretty busy I hear working on the Linux kernel

That and swearing at security companies for his bad patches that make more problems aha

10 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Go to the slowmoguys 2nd channel and watch the video $8000 PC upgrade, then read the channels comment bellow and you'll see why i posted this aha

15 minutes ago, Desertpunk said:

Slow-Mo video of Linus loosing tech sponsors cause he keeps dropping their stuff xD  

*cough razer blade cough*

All I ever do at this point is play Destiny 2.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's kinda sad... 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2

MB: Asus PRIME x370 Pro

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8gb) 3200 MHz

Storage: Toshiba P300 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO 250gb

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 ti GAMING

PSU: Corsair RMx 750w

Case: Corsair Crystal 460x

It would make more sense to colab with Gavin when he is with Roosterteeth. I'm sure they build their own PCs but he could do a walk through of their facility

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

38 minutes ago, Desertpunk said:

Go to the slowmoguys 2nd channel and watch the video $8000 PC upgrade, then read the channels comment bellow and you'll see why i posted this aha

I watched that video already.

I know what ur saying and why, i just cant see what they would do to make it a slowmoguys vid, like with slow mo :P

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

what are they going to do together, build a pc in 100,000 fps? make a list of idea that they can even do a video on. just cause you like both people dont mean they should do a video together.

1 minute ago, mad dudy said:

what are they going to do together, build a pc in 100,000 fps? make a list of idea that they can even do a video on. just cause you like both people dont mean they should do a video together.

Studio tour and/or setting up a sever to store archived slowmoguys footage

My suggestion for a collaboration video would be building a high power Mineral Oil PC with some kind of dye in it and using the high speed cameras to capture the thermal transference from the parts.  Or basically make a lava lamp PC for the swirly colors in Slow-Mo...

6 minutes ago, WMGroomAK said:

My suggestion for a collaboration video would be building a high power Mineral Oil PC with some kind of dye in it and using the high speed cameras to capture the thermal transference from the parts.  Or basically make a lava lamp PC for the swirly colors in Slow-Mo...

you realize that that would require custom made a tank for the PC itself as well as that it's just not a viable idea and also the simple fact that Gavin has been quoted as saying he just wants to set up a server for archiving 

would be cool to see them do a colab channel super fun episode.

Details separate people.

I'm thinking slomo channel super fun.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

3 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

It will probably just be a studio tour and storage upgrade like with iJustine.

I want to see that

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.