Water Cooling Parts List Check

Hey everyone. I am soon going to upgrade my pc to water cooling and I have compiled a parts list. Please tell, am I missing anything?

DISCLAIMER: I know a radiator isn't on this list. I already have a 3x120mm radiator lined up on Amazon. And my GPU Block is on a separate list.

Screenshot (21).png

Case: FN POP XL

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K

CPU Cooler: Fractal Design Celsius S36 360mm AIO

Mobo: 

GPU: Geforce RTX 3090 Founders

RAM: Corsair Vengence 128gb

PSU: Focus 1000w

SSD: Sansdiskssd240gb

HDD: Hitachi 2TB

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mouse: Corsair Harpoon 

------------------------------------------

Main PC Games

- Destiny 2
- Warzone
- Outriders

well, you need fittings to connect the hose to the parts in your loop. other than that you are looking pretty good on this. maybe also a pump top to make it look a little better, and to make it compatible with G3/4 threads.

4 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

well, you need fittings to connect the hose to the parts in your loop. other than that you are looking pretty good on this. maybe also a pump top to make it look a little better, and to make it compatible with G3/4 threads.

*1/4

Also the pump, CPU block, and reservoir are all crap.

OP needs to do more research on watercooling components and get a bigger budget.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

6 minutes ago, Enderman said:

CPU block

Are the phanteks blocks bad?  Haven't heard anything negative or positive about them.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Are the phanteks blocks bad?  Haven't heard anything negative or positive about them.

It's cheap, made in china stuff.

Get a proper waterblock that's been tested by thousands of people and is known to actually be good, like an EK supremacy evo.

This way your PC won't die from a leak.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

EK supremacy evo.

Meh.  I'd take a heatkiller pro IV over a supremacy evo any day.  Thermal performance is better and the mounting system isn't a giant PITA

20180125_213115.jpg

20180125_212446.jpg

20180125_211611.jpg

20180125_213049.jpg

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

8 hours ago, Enderman said:

*1/4

Also the pump, CPU block, and reservoir are all crap.

OP needs to do more research on watercooling components and get a bigger budget.

What would you recommend? I’m very new to watercooling

Case: FN POP XL

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K

CPU Cooler: Fractal Design Celsius S36 360mm AIO

Mobo: 

GPU: Geforce RTX 3090 Founders

RAM: Corsair Vengence 128gb

PSU: Focus 1000w

SSD: Sansdiskssd240gb

HDD: Hitachi 2TB

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mouse: Corsair Harpoon 

------------------------------------------

Main PC Games

- Destiny 2
- Warzone
- Outriders

1 hour ago, Vertikull said:

What would you recommend? I’m very new to watercooling

Probably going to youtube channels like singularitycomputers and jayztwocents and spending a few months learning about everything so that you don't kill your PC with a leak.

Spoiler

I would go with a heatkiller or xspc raystrom pro cpu block.I would skip both the bay res and pump for any cylinder res d5 pump combo you like.As far as the rad to run it can matter.Some of the cheaper rads you find are aluminum which is bad,You want copper or brass rad.And rad thickness can come in to play.What thickness rad will your case handle ?A thin rad under 40mm thickness you can run just fans on one side.A thicker rad like 60mm and thicker you need push pull which is fans on both sides and can take up a lot of room in a case.But like said look around youtube watch anything water cooling from people like jayztwocents.On this forum we have