Unable to delete quotes and spoilers on Mobile

AlTech

Browser: Brave 1.0.41 using Chromium 64

Issue: Unable to delete spoilers and quotes on Mobile.

How to replicate: Quote a user and try to delete the quote.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Can we just have an overhauled mobile browser? Current one is just awful when it comes to quoting, deleting and sizes. 

Well you could use the trash button in the top left, but yeah removing a single quote has been dead for me for a while now too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, SC2Mitch said:

Can we just have an overhauled mobile browser? Current one is just awful when it comes to quoting, deleting and sizes. 

use "request desktop website option"

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

Get used to it. Its been issue since forum upgraded from IPB3.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

We're aware that this is a thing, as it will be on your site if that's still a thing, but because it's a CKEditor thing it's really not something we can do anything about I'm afraid.

HTTP/2 203

17 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

We're aware that this is a thing, as it will be on your site if that's still a thing, but because it's a CKEditor thing it's really not something we can do anything about I'm afraid.

Has it been reported to the IPS Devs/passed along to the CKEditor devs?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

14 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Has it been reported to the IPS Devs/passed along to the CKEditor devs?

I'm fairly sure I've reported it to the IPS devs before, though I can't, remember if it was this or just some of the other issues that were passed onto the ckeditor devs. I'm not even sure what the cke devs can to about it tbh though because most of that sort of thing is handled by the browser, and Android browsers don't really provide much in the way of useful events for that sort of thing, so it may actually be a fundamental problem that can't be changed without significant architectural changes (which may be present in CKEditor 5, which is now launched but won't be adopted by IPS for quite a while yet because it will cause compatibility issues.

HTTP/2 203