China Lands on the Moon

tboxy

Good for them, hope they are happy, I wish japan would do it, only because the commentators in japan is bloody awesome.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's only a rover. Until there is a live feed of humans on there I won't be amazed.

Big wooo, we sent people up there. :P jk congrats china

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Only several decades too slow.

I'd love to hear your reasoning as to why they were 'too slow'.

Actually, no I wouldn't.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Some still question if the Americans really did it .... 

So if the Chinese get men on the moon it really may be the first country to do it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'd love to hear your reasoning as to why they were 'too slow'.

Actually, no I wouldn't.

Because the "Space race" ended ages ago. :P

Still, kudos to them. Now if we can get a man on Mars, then that would be amazing.

Some still question if the Americans really did it .... 

So if the Chinese get men on the moon it really may be the first country to do it.

They'll forever question if anyone does it. I wish we could send all those conspiracy nuts to outer space to show they don't instantly vaporize when they hit the Van Allen belt.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

What's the point ? it's like celebrating for spending extraoridnary amounts of money to send someone to a dead desert.

We can learn a lot from using modern equipment that is stationed on the moon. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What's the point ? it's like celebrating for spending extraoridnary amounts of money to send someone to a dead desert.

It's a big deal for China, it shows they're no longer just that oppressed country where cheap shit comes from, it shows they now have money to spend on furthering their sciences. It's symbolic for the most part. Sure we'll learn a lot but it's more significant that it's China who's doing it.

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

It's awesome china can now send back photo's of the moon and either confirm or disprove the US moon landing.  Of course if they disprove it then the conspiracy theorists will be obliged to say the Chinese moon landing was a setup to embarrass the US with proof they faked the first moon landing. and the conspiracies all start again only this time the roles are reversed.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It's funny that People say how the american moon landing was fake.
Because they set up mirror's on the moon to reflect light of it and those get used daily so we no for fact that they where there.

Nice for China but they're still 50 Years behind.

RTX2070OC 

I would be pissed off if India had done it, the UK and other countries gives them millions of dollars every year in financial aid

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

We can learn a lot from using modern equipment that is stationed on the moon. 

I understand that, I was referring to the folks who say we should send people back there again, that's utterly pointless and that's why no one sent astronauts to the moon a second time.

China showing that it is a world power. I do not like

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w