Nvidia launches $50k all-in-one deep learning workstation

kinski

The hardware (20core v4 xeon, 256gb ddr4 mem, 4x1,92tb SSD, 4x v100 teslas, 1500w PSU, watercooling loop) along with warranty and validation... idk, would be a tough task to build to this price.

Where's the screen? Can't be an all in one workstation without the integrated screen.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 hours ago, kinski said:

It's an industrial grade validated platform, I dont think You have to worry about it overheating.

There is enough ventilation there, somewhere.

obviously there has to be lol. I was just interested in how they achieved it.

58 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

The top piece's perimeter is a mesh material.

But it's like 90 degrees to the radiator and fans in the top which is weird, too and also if the top was a vent there would have to be some opening in the bottom as well.... Probably in the base where we don't see it.

I really like the design as well.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

25 minutes ago, kinski said:

The hardware (20core v4 xeon, 256gb ddr4 mem, 4x1,92tb SSD, 4x v100 teslas, 1500w PSU, watercooling loop) along with warranty and validation... idk, would be a tough task to build to this price.

agreed, I did some speccing out of the top of my head and the mobo is 700, cpu is 3 grand, memory another 4 grand. 4 gpu's each nearing 10 grand

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

3 hours ago, Zic05 said:

Can it run crisis 

Does not run, it manipulates. And it's Crysis not crisis. :D

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

3 hours ago, Matu20 said:

How many Voltas in that one?

i counted three

Main rig                             I also got some cheep lg phone and a chromebook, witch I have been known to mine bitcoin on sometimes

CPU: R5 2400g                        

RAM: 8gb ram

MOBO: msi b350 pc mate 

CASE: Eclipse p300

PSU: 500w corsair

Damn, that case tho

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Going to have to improve office space security and monitoring if you're going to have one or many of these things around. Expensive stuff normally gets locked in labs and supply closets or in server rooms but this is designed to sit on or near a desk, yea our building and security wasn't planed around that sort of thing.

If one goes missing don't look in my house.

6 hours ago, simson0606 said:

agreed, I did some speccing out of the top of my head and the mobo is 700, cpu is 3 grand, memory another 4 grand. 4 gpu's each nearing 10 grand

Since Nvidia is the one making the GPUs, they don't pay full retail :) I would assume theres a pretty high profit margin on those GPUs which would help a ton for overall system profitability

Main Rig: i7-4790 | GTX 1080 | 32GB RAM

Laptop: 2016 Macbook Pro 15" w/ i7-6820HQ, RX 455, 16GB RAM

Others: Apple iPhone XS, ATH-M50X, Airpods, SE215

8 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Who cares about crisis …. can it F@H ? :P 

I think this will fold your home instead

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

19 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Yes, it can... But this puts a LOT of resources towards the AI so I hope you like Professional Veteran No Chance In Hell Hardcore Max TO THE EXTREME difficulty. 

Do enemies in Korean? If not it's easy peasy /s

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide