Is there a place to buy cheaper switch games?

Clockwork_princess

I haven't looked into switch games. So im not sure if they are all on the eShop or whatever it's called, or if you can get keys for them to redeem on the eShop. Or if you can only get phsyical copies of the games.

If so is there a place to buy switch games cheaper?  Or.do I have to go the full price for them?

IDC about illegal keys and shit. Doesn't bother my conscience 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

G2A?

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Nintendo's really locked down. You're basically screwed (unless you get an emulator).

Actually thinking about it, and I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS, NOR DO I KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE OR NOT, but you may be able to jailbrreak the switch, then load iso's onto it.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Nintendo doesn't do keys and piracy isnt really a thing. If you want cheap Switch Games you have to buy used. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

7 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

Nintendo's really locked down. You're basically screwed (unless you get an emulator).

Actually thinking about it, and I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS, NOR DO I KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE OR NOT, but you may be able to jailbrreak the switch, then load iso's onto it.

Eh rather not risk bricking it or anything 

5 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

Nintendo doesn't do keys and piracy isnt really a thing. If you want cheap Switch Games you have to buy used. 

Rip

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

38 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Have to wait for the switch to be cracked

Or just play the 3 year old ports on PC.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

20 hours ago, DrMacintosh said:

Pretty much, and depending on the game, some don't drop in value quick at all.  Heck, I managed to trade in a large part of my Gamecube and Wii game collection that covered most of the cost of a PS4 Pro.  Of course, I kept my rare ones like Melee, Xenoblade, Metroid Prime Trilogy, etc.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU