Post Custom Desktop

I97Computers

You wont find this exact stuff on google

i found it then modded most of it.

i cri

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

My phone has changed several times. I like to keep things clean. 

m7e3end.png

BJ6BWlf.png

YmYNmy0.png

VS9C9Vn.png

My Desktop basically never has icons on it. 

SgIrE8W.jpg

Mine is basically this. Haven't messed around with Rainmeter much, but I should. I really like it, it makes your Desktop even cooler.

WzS6oGg.jpg

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Meh.

post-221594-0-78941400-1451868696_thumb.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

this is mine, not good not bad, the right part is on my second monitor(its 4:3) and i just riped some pic of google for it xD

post-227720-0-50088300-1451868729_thumb.

looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better irl

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Nova Launcher Prime

I have the same launcher

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

It's a customization tool called Rainmeter.

Yes I know it is rainmeter I also know that there are skins for it which is why I asked what skin that was not what the program was called.

here's my phone

vqOUuWW.png

Bruh this basically me

YouTube

Reddit

Chrome

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

Yes I know it is rainmeter I also know that there are skins for it which is why I asked what skin that was not what the program was called.

Oh nevermind then.

Oh nevermind then.

What is rainmeter? Is it like nova launcher?

What is rainmeter? Is it like nova launcher?

I suppose you could say that but it's for windows and allows customization.

Oh nevermind then.

Could you tell us what skin it is or maybe share it out for the rest of us?

Could you tell us what skin it is or maybe share it out for the rest of us?

@Arty said he customized it himself.

edit

qOJRmpa.png....

(It's just one of many that cycles through, but still....)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Wallpaper_1%207_zpsrdj1gdod.jpg

Not sure why it's backwards but they are on the wrong sides.  on my screens they are pointing at eachother 

Are those the Iowa and the Yamato?

At least the B&W pic looks very much like the Iowa Class...

OT: I have the Win10 default currently, I only recently downloaded rain meter and working on what I want to do. Before my laptop died I had a decent desktop.

The above has inspired me, I have a huge album of US battle ship formations and pictures of the Iowa Class in my archives to chose from. I even have older ships of sail I may use from both European and US naval history. I don't know yet, may do a rotation of pictures. . . ideas....

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Not at home, but this is my wallpaper at my internship:

gallery_73344_3516_130784.png

Made this masterpiece myself

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Are those the Iowa and the Yamato?

At least the B&W pic looks very much like the Iowa Class...

OT: I have the Win10 default currently, I only recently downloaded rain meter and working on what I want to do. Before my laptop died I had a decent desktop.

The above has inspired me, I have a huge album of US battle ship formations and pictures of the Iowa Class in my archives to chose from. I even have older ships of sail I may use from both European and US naval history. I don't know yet, may do a rotation of pictures. . . ideas....

actually i have 3 sets of pictures like this that rotate out every minute but I chose what I thought was the best of the 3 sets and posted that!