This is Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer

Bouzoo

f55e9fd1-2ace-4801-9a4e-c88203f75b2a._SR970,300_.jpg

Today we got a new trailer for Battlefront 2 and as the title says, it's about pointing out the most important things about BF2. 

Best thing to do would be obviously to watch the trailer, but let's point out few important things that were missing last time:

1. All movies are included, from Ep. I - VII, meaning we get all armies (freaking clone wars included, thank god) and battlefields (planets) that were in the movies
  2. Space battles. Proper space battles, not only  Battlefield like dogfights
  3. Single-player. It's an important feature for many players so here it is. It is placed between Ep. VI and VII so maybe we will get answers to some questions that movies left unanswered
  4. Split screen. You read that right, split screen is back, but only on consoles.
  5. Revamped card system, more heroes, vehicles, etc. 

But one important issue is here in my opinion. The largest battles are still for 40 players, no 64 option, which is a huge shame. It's not like Battlefield is not a thing and it's not technically possible. 

What do you think? Hyped?

Edited by Bouzoo

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Ready to be disappointed yet again.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

12 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Best thing to do would be obviously to watch the trailer, but let's point out few important things that were missing last time:

1. All movies are included, from Ep. I - VII, meaning we get all armies (freaking clone wars included, thank god) and battlefields (planets) that were in the movies
  2. Space battles. Proper space battles, not only  Battlefield like dogfights
  3. Single-player. It's an important feature for many players so here it is. It is placed between Ep. VI and VII so maybe we will get answers to some questions that movies left unanswered
  4. Split screen. You read that right, split screen is back
  5. Revamped card system, more heroes, vehicles, etc. 

tenor.gif

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I find it impossible to get hyped for any games these days. EA have so far remained very quiet about what they're replacing the seasons pass with. My money is on loot boxes and premium items that must be bought with a virtual currency you can only get by buying with real money. I mean BF has had loot boxes for ages anyway so it won't take much to start selling them.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

(trigger warning)

"Split-screen only available on potato console"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

2 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

So no conquest then? K good luck with that.

Yeah, my 2nd problem with the game. That alone would boost the replay value a ton. They are probably trying to differentiate Battlefront from being a reskinned Battlefield.

1 minute ago, ZimFreak said:

(trigger warning)

"Split-screen only available on potato console"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh right, forgot to mention that.

Just now, Bouzoo said:

Oh right, forgot to mention that.

Please add it to the top post. We need to generate enough internet outrage about this that they change their minds and add split screen to PC.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

Just now, ZimFreak said:

Please add it to the top post. We need to generate enough internet outrage about this that they change their minds and add split screen to PC.

I have. :P

Also I love how it has "nearly triple the number of locations, heros and vehicles to its predecessor" but has what appears to be at most 2 more planets and 3 less heros than the original battlefront 2

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

It's not like you could update the older game with these new features rather than have it all in a new game with a new-game price tag.

Ye ole' train

Is the 40 player limit for consoles only? Because then I could understand the low-for-EA-FPS player limit (the Jaguar cores in consoles are shit)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

1 minute ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

It's not like you could update the older game with these new features rather than have it all in a new game with a new-game price tag.

I think this is cheaper than if it came out as 4-6 DLCs. Not just for consumers, but also for DICE and EA

11 minutes ago, JAKEBAB said:

Looks quite fun and I don't even care for StarWars.

watch-star-wars-you-must.jpg

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

If it's anything like the first it will be an unfinished battlefield clone with a star wars skin and bare minimum content so they can sell you a 60$ day one season pass. No thanks.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

18 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Is the 40 player limit for consoles only? Because then I could understand the low-for-EA-FPS player limit (the Jaguar cores in consoles are shit)

no, atleast the first one had it on pc too and i dont see a reason why they should remove it.

64 player server are a clusterfuck.

1 hour ago, Bouzoo said:

They are probably trying to differentiate Battlefront from being a reskinned Battlefield.

They could start by making it a half way decent game...

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

7 minutes ago, Sauron said:

If it's anything like the first it will be an unfinished battlefield clone with a star wars skin and bare minimum content so they can sell you a 60$ day one season pass. No thanks.

I would agree on the battlefield clone part except for the heroes. IMO, the heroes are what really differentiate battlefront from battlefield.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

ooh this looks good

stil kind of sad about the lack of ahsoka in the trailers so far

also rip split screen on PC

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

4 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

They could start by making it a half way decent game...

I'm waiting to try it myself before judging it only by trailers. 

8 minutes ago, apm said:

no, atleast the first one had it on pc too and i dont see a reason why they should remove it.

64 player server are a clusterfuck.

1 word, 1 word which a lot of people (mainly on consoles)don't seem to want: Options.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Just now, Bouzoo said:

I'm waiting to try it myself before judging it only by trailers. 

I'm not judging it only by trailers. Kind of hard to do that if I don't watch it. I'm judging off of Battlefield 3, 4, Hard Line, Battlefield 1, and Butcherfront "Battlefront" 1.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.