Just Cause 2 MP is coming to steam.

Ghost

I thought I'd let everyone know that JC2 Multiplayer is coming to Steam soon and it's final Beta test is on 7th December 2013 08:00 UTC - 14th December 2013 08:00 UTC.

You can get a free steam key by following this link.

I recommend you read the full article on thier site here.

It's great that it's finally out of beta. I have been playing on the beta since the very early days and found it really fun, stopped playing because of glitchyness but hopefully all the bugs are fixed for the final test.

Best of all it's a free mod and if you're at all intrested you can pick up JC2 quite cheaply during the current steam sale.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

How old is Just Cause again?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

How old is Just Cause again?

It was released on March 2010.

A free multiplayer mod brings the game to a whole new level.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Finally. Been waiting for this mod to officially come out forever. I bought JC2 just to play the multiplayer mod. Looks like now I should finally install JC2.

:P

COMIC SANS

This is very awesome :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

i can just imagine the shear insanity that just cause 2 mp will be

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

i can just imagine the shear insanity that just cause 2 mp will be

I played the beta in July and it was a complete mayhem.

Awesome! I loved JC2 and multiplayer would make it amazing!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

i played JC2 MP during its inception

it was awesome

but some bastards kept DDoSing the servers

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Awesome, great post I just got a key!

I've not played this mod yet (I have JC2 on Steam and have played SP only) but I'm definitely up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys know you've been able to play the beta/alpha version for a while now right?

Do you have to own JC2 to play multiplayer? If not, sweet, if so...anyone wanna trade for my Serious Sam? ( haha, only real game I own on steam )

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Do you have to own JC2 to play multiplayer? If not, sweet, if so...anyone wanna trade for my Serious Sam? ( haha, only real game I own on steam )

Yes, you need to have JC2.

JC2 is on sale for $2.99 again, ends in 38 hours.

Its like the third time this month, so if you miss it you won't have to wait long... I'm buying like 10 copies for friends right now, I just wish Steam let you purchase it in one flipping checkout rather than each one individually.