Display fusion on sale at the moment (steam)

Just for anyone who was looking at getting displayfusion for their computer, it's on sale on steam until Tuesday 5pm GMT from £22.99GBP to £7.35 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/227260/).

It's a great deal (although it does seem to go on sale every steam sale) and a great piece of software which I believe has been linusMediaGroup-approved (there's a video about it).

Awesome for people with multiple monitors, and good for single monitors, for that price you can't really go wrong.

HTTP/2 203

@M-ursu you were asking for it !

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I would love to get it but sadly I don't have enough money on my steam account to get it.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Aww yeah... Gonna get it tomorrow mebe:)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

$9.59 USD a very good price. APPROVED!

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

I was eyeballing that for quite a while and I bought it in the Sale.

Before, I used the free version and I like it very much. Very handy

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

@M-ursu you were asking for it !

@M-ursu

@ [member = m-ursu]

Just get rid of the spaces

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

$9.99 US, I just bought it cause I bought a new monitor on Friday, so I can use all the multi monitor features.

Thanks!

Me Gusta, thanks for posting just grabbed it I've been waiting for it to be cheap ever since Slick's video on it.

Oh my goodness the love of having 2 taskbars with independent buttons pinned and the ability to set a command to move all windows to primary monitor is so delicious.

My HDTV is one monitor, and even though my windows primary is one of my desk monitors some stuff still randomly opens on the TV when it's switched off, causing me to have to find the remote and turn it on just so I can find the window and move it over or fiddle about with taskbar maximise/guessing where it is with the mouse.

Now I just press Ctrl Win BACKSPACE and that shit just moves right to me.

I can also just drag stuff onto a monitor that's switched off to get it off my primary desktop and out of the way and when I want it back just hit the command and it returns!

Worth £7 all day thanks @Slick and @colonel_mortis for the recommends, I'm going to play around with this and get some more of those sweet sweet keyboard shortcuts in my life.

I'm going to buy the 4-pack but i only need 3 keys, so i will have 1 spare key.
So if someone is still looking for 1 key, i can sell it for 5 euro (5,50 if you want to do it through ebay). Send me a PM if you are interested ;)

Edit :
Sold to Theo !

Lol people who pay for software xD

Especially for good, cheap software, it's a great idea to buy it and support the developer(s). Adobe software, I can understand not paying for it (not that I would ever consider not paying for software :ph34r:), but it's a great deal on a great piece of software.

HTTP/2 203

Especially for good, cheap software, it's a great idea to buy it and support the developer(s). Adobe software, I can understand not paying for it (not that I would ever consider not paying for software :ph34r:), but it's a great deal on a great piece of software.

I don't period.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 6 months later...

It's on sale on steam right now for $9.29. Just picked up a copy for myself and love it so far!

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Its been that price the entire steam sale....

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm going to spend my final 10$ to buy this! Been waiting for it to go on sale for a while!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Lol people who pay for software xD

For myself I think of this program as a necessity. It makes having multiple monitors much more efficient.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I've had it for awhile but not paid for it, gonna get it since I have $10 left of credit on my Steam account.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

How does the license work? Can I install it multiple times as long as I have access to the steam account I bought it on?

How does the license work? Can I install it multiple times as long as I have access to the steam account I bought it on?

Lifetime License 
This DisplayFusion license is a lifetime license, you won’t pay anything for any future updates or new major versions. Pay once, and enjoy DisplayFusion forever! 

4-Pack 
A single DisplayFusion Pro on Steam license can be used on multiple computers, as long as you are the primary user of those computers, and can run Steam on them. The 4-pack is available for people who would like to gift the other 3 copies to friends, and it works out to be 25% cheaper per-license. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090