Good reasons to get PUBG?

Underi

My friend is trying to get me buy it. I don't really want to pay like 30 euros so that I can wait for 10 minutes to get in the game, drop out of the plane and get shot in the face in the first minute.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

Takes 4 minutes to get into a game, tops. You'll learn to survive longer than a minute. If you don't like battle royale games, don't buy it. Simple as that. No reason to buy a genre of games you don't even like.

Trust me, as someone that has over 200hrs in the game, it is worth the money. After a few a few hours of learning the mechanics of the game you wont be getting shot in the face in the first few minutes and it is a lot of fun

| CPU Intel I7 6700K | Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 2666Mhz | GPU MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X + NZXT Kraken g12 w/ NZXT Kraken x52 | Case NZXT h440 | Storage 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 2TB Samsung 850 Evo | PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W | Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate |

2 minutes ago, Underi said:

My friend is trying to get me buy it. I don't really want to pay like 30 euros so that I can wait for 10 minutes to get in the game, drop out of the plane and get shot in the face in the first minute.

In terms of Battle Royale style games, it's the best I've played (only other one I can think of is H1z1) for an early access game, its far and away more developed than the previously mentioned game thats been out for many months longer. Plus the game actually has developer support and is progressing.

Also it's just plain fun, especially if you have friends to play with.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

It's a fun game? Lol, what were you expecting to find here?

Actual reasons other than "it's fun".

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

9 hours ago, Underi said:

Actual reasons other than "it's fun".

Are there any other reasons to play a game?

ok, I'll bite

It taught me about life, love, complex mathematical theories, the origin of the universe and all things and has the best sound track since Blood Dragon.

I really enjoy it, i go out of my way to land away from other people and my tactic is to generally sneak around and avoid detection as much as possible as i gather some gear.  Its the first shooter ive ever played and certainly the first of this style and my stats say i make it into the top 10 20% of the time, im yet to win a game but i thoroughly enjoy it xD

I average 1-3 kills per battle because of how i chose to play when other good people can get 5-10 kills by the time they make it to the top 10 but im just not an aggressive type of player. 

i get into games in under 30 seconds, and get to the top 5 7/10 times

if you dont want it dont get it, if you want it get it, its up to you not us. dont be a subhuman who needs others to control their actions  

It's bad.

Lego harry potter is superior.

MAD-BOX Ryzen 1600X - ASRock X370 Killer SLI - Sapphire R9 Fury NITRO+  -Fried it... RIP

Xeon e5640 4.35ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240V, ASUS P6X58D-E, DDR3 8GB 1636mhz CL9, Sapphire Fury Nitro OC+, 2x Stone age storage @ 7200RPM, Crucial 960GB SSD, NZXT S340, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution, Steelseries RIVAL, Mechanical Metal keyboard, Boogie Bug Aimb mouse pad.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:19 PM, Underi said:

if you are dying right away you are probably trying to get to the ground as fast as possible. try using your parachute to glide somewhere where other players aren't necessarily going, get some gear, and then go into battle.

35 minutes ago, shawnhovde said:

if you are dying right away you are probably trying to get to the ground as fast as possible. try using your parachute to glide somewhere where other players aren't necessarily going, get some gear, and then go into battle.

Just install hacks and use an infinite rocket launcher, it's what all the cool kids do anyway?

MAD-BOX Ryzen 1600X - ASRock X370 Killer SLI - Sapphire R9 Fury NITRO+  -Fried it... RIP

Xeon e5640 4.35ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240V, ASUS P6X58D-E, DDR3 8GB 1636mhz CL9, Sapphire Fury Nitro OC+, 2x Stone age storage @ 7200RPM, Crucial 960GB SSD, NZXT S340, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution, Steelseries RIVAL, Mechanical Metal keyboard, Boogie Bug Aimb mouse pad.

Love the game,

Although I don't have the game, I have seen a lot of videos on it and noticed that the game would be very challenging. You would need to have experience with FPS games to be able to get even close to winning. If you are having negative thoughts about the game, It obviously means that you don't want it. I suggest waiting it out, don't listen to your friend, watch some gameplay videos and see what you think. It looks like a very hard game, I have to agree with you there, that is why I still haven't bought it, but with some practice and experience, it could be fun. The thing that I don't like about the game is the graphics. Most people don't care too much about the graphics in FPS games, as long as the performance is perfect. But I like to have good graphics it my gaming experience. If you like graphical games then my might be a game to sit aside and play when your bored. Hope this helped, I'm not saying I love the game and I'm not saying I hate it either.

Because they just released first person only servers.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I'm not sure what you expect people to tell you since you gave no clues about what type of games interest you. You then ruled out "fun" as a qualifier, but I'll try anyway.

First you need to get through the initial "survival" steps to get equipped. This requires some thought and planning. You are then required to make decisions based on the changing circumstances. Like a real battle...you must adapt as you go because of the "unpredictability" of the game. So...you are required to use your brain constantly. It's not a typical PvP game where you're automatically equipped, and the "cap" areas never change. Every time you play, it's different. If you're looking for predictability, where it's the same thing over and over every time you play, then I wouldn't recommend it.

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."