Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Back with spwaths dream stories

I had a dream, I was in some sort of work camp (?) But then I got out, and had a 3 way with 2 hot lesbians. I later slept with two other girls (just slept, get your mind out of the gutter)

It was nice...

Bro, you just need to get out and bang something, never in my life have i met someone so sexually frustrated there having this many dreams lmfao!

Bro, you just need to get out and bang something, never in my life have i met someone so sexually frustrated there having this many dreams lmfao!

Unfortunately, im not the kind of person that does that. I'm in all honors class classes, and am also in 10th grade.

I think I m just getting hit hard by dem hormones.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I've had two serious relationships, one lasted for three years, her and I are still friends, the second one, well, ended about a month ago.... *heavy sighs* It was my fiance and she died... Ectopic pregnancy.  Not really sure if I want an other relationship to be honest. Falling in love and getting hurt is one thing, falling in love and them dying is a completely different story...

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

I've had two serious relationships, one lasted for three years, her and I are still friends, the second one, well, ended about a month ago.... *heavy sighs* It was my fiance and she died... Ectopic pregnancy.  Not really sure if I want an other relationship to be honest. Falling in love and getting hurt is one thing, falling in love and them dying is a completely different story...

God damn that sucks man :( Hope your doing good now though :)

God damn that sucks man :( Hope your doing good now though :)

Better then I was, but it has only been a little over a month, she died on Valentine's day of all days.

Better then I was, but it has only been a little over a month, she died on Valentine's day of all days.

Holy... that's some messed up gah I can't feel your pain but please know that people are thinking of you.

Holy... that's some messed up gah I can't feel your pain but please know that people are thinking of you.

Well thank you.

And to anyone and everyone who will read this, if you turly care or love someone, girlfriend, fiance, whatever. Don't take it for granted, they could be gone tomorrow.

Two girlfriends so far. One went back to her ex, the other got super clingy after a few months so I broke it off. Single and happy at the moment. 

My wife touched my penis last night and this weird stuff exploded out of the end of it, what happened?

Maebee ur aleergic 2 grills

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I feel you, I don't know if I could love someone if something happened to my love.. Just hold your head up high. No use in being sad over something you couldn't change :D . Just be happy.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I feel you, I don't know if I could love someone if something happened to my love, but sometimes you have to move on. Just hold your head up high. No use in being sad over something you couldn't change :D . Just be happy.

This would be a fine post if it was to do with a young man being dumped by someone.

Someone has recently died, it is a truly awful, awful post - I do understand the aim of it, but it is very, very poorly written. You don't "move on" or "get over" a loss like this, its more something you learn to live with.

This would be a fine post if it was to do with a young man being dumped by someone.

Someone has recently died, it is a truly awful, awful post - I do understand the aim of it, but it is very, very poorly written. You don't "move on" or "get over" a loss like this, its more something you learn to live with.

Thats what I meant, I'll fix it :D

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Well thank you.

And to anyone and everyone who will read this, if you turly care or love someone, girlfriend, fiance, whatever. Don't take it for granted, they could be gone tomorrow.

This. You'll never know what will happen in the future. Anything can happen in maybe some decades, maybe in some years, maybe next week, maybe tomorrow, maybe in the next hour...This can happen to anyone, including yourself, and the things that can happen vary from anything harmless all the way to loss of life. So... Live in the moment, I suppose? Sure, make some future goals, but be aware that you can loose something or somebody at any time.

This is one of the many reasons I have trust issues... It's not the sole reason, not at all, but I still can't trust anybody (not even my own family).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I feel you, I don't know if I could love someone if something happened to my love.. Just hold your head up high. No use in being sad over something you couldn't change :D . Just be happy.

I understood what he ment but thank you.

I didn't post that here for all the sorries or sympathy. "Thought they all are very much appreciated." It was more of I was finally ready to talk about it. Sure I've lost family that I was really close to but this is different. But it is nice to know even in the LTT forums people are there for you. Complete strangers who have no idea who you are, are willing to help. I can't thank all of you enough even if it was just a couple of word. You have all have my thanks from the bottom of my heart.

dont ask me because i've never had one

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

shit That sucks... damm i dont know how i would deal with that

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

wut

well i like how they smell. other people, not so much

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

well i like how they smell. other people, not so much

smug much?

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I understood what he ment but thank you.

I didn't post that here for all the sorries or sympathy. "Thought they all are very much appreciated." It was more of I was finally ready to talk about it. Sure I've lost family that I was really close to but this is different. But it is nice to know even in the LTT forums people are there for you. Complete strangers who have no idea who you are, are willing to help. I can't thank all of you enough even if it was just a couple of word. You have all have my thanks from the bottom of my heart.

I now it may sound awful now, but you need to get out and meet somebody new. She is gone, and although you'll be able to sob about her for quite some time - and that is totally fine and completely understandable - you're in a situation where you desperately need to move on so that you don't become so morbidly depressed that you end up dying alone and unhappy.

Go out there, meet somebody new, and enjoy life. You've been hit hard and you can't just sit there or else you'll be overwhelmed with negative emotions. Talk to a counselor (like @Victorious Secret)  too, they know how to make you feel better. I've been in a bad state of mind like that before and the only way I really saved myself at 10 years old was by getting myself help. You're much older and have the power to solve things yourself.

And whatever you do, if you do meet somebody new, never, ever compare him/her to your old girlfriend. You aren't helping yourself.

Hope you're doing alright :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I now it may sound awful now, but you need to get out and meet somebody new. She is gone, and although you'll be able to sob about her for quite some time - and that is totally fine and completely understandable - you're in a situation where you desperately need to move on so that you don't become so morbidly depressed that you end up dying alone and unhappy.

Go out there, meet somebody new, and enjoy life. You've been hit hard and you can't just sit there or else you'll be overwhelmed with negative emotions. Talk to a counselor (like @Victorious Secret)  too, they know how to make you feel better. I've been in a bad state of mind like that before and the only way I really saved myself at 10 years old was by getting myself help. You're much older and have the power to solve things yourself.

And whatever you do, if you do meet somebody new, never, ever compare him/her to your old girlfriend. You aren't helping yourself.

Hope you're doing alright :)

Don't take to me specifically. I'm just as crazy. The cooks also talk to cooks, after all :P 

Alone......Get's depressing year by year especially on birthdays...

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Girlfriends....  <_<

Some times girls are kinda stupid... They (NOT ALL) prefer to date the stupid guy than the one that really loves her....  

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

girlfriends?  -_-  thought question

my head always circle's to much around when it comes to feelings.

that along with the fact im not really looking for one makes it kinda hard.

altough, i like the peace of mind sometimes of not having a GF :P

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Not sure if I'm getting the short end of the stick, or the average girls nowadays are just like my GF...

Well, no way to make it like I'm not complaining but: my GF likes to do little things for me that I could totally do by myself, but prevent me from doing things I really love, because she doesn't like those activities.

Kinda frustrating. Hope this doesn't turn into resentment.