I require gerbils

Timbs

Where can I get around 1000 gerbils? And how much would that cost me?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

1 hour ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Where can I get around 1000 gerbils? And how much would that cost me?

i have 2!!!!!

umm.. 

why?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1000 gerbils at $2 each is $2000

$2 is a lowball price, more then definately they are more then $2 each.

"Yes, hello police?"

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

14 hours ago, Pulverizer17 said:

i have 2!!!!!

I need a few more than that

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

13 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

This thread has 'Animal Welfare Charges' written all over it.

What?

12 hours ago, yathis said:

Try an animal breeder for labs.

I'm not sure they can breed that many gerbils

12 hours ago, yathis said:

1000 gerbils at $2 each is $2000

$2 is a lowball price, more then definately they are more then $2 each.

Better start saving now

9 hours ago, Minibois said:

"Yes, hello police?"

What I'm doing is probably not a crime.

14 hours ago, Tsuki said:

umm.. 

why?

I'm going to let 1000 gerbils loose in my school for Senior Prank

Just now, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Work on eliminating the "probably" before you go further.

1 minute ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Just now, porina said:

Work on eliminating the "probably" before you go further.

Well they might chew things up, or shit everywhere. Which might be illegal. 

9 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

8 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

5 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Well they might chew things up, or shit everywhere. Which might be illegal. 

'probably'

Even if it wasn't a crime, it would be shitty for those animals. What were you planning to do with them afterwards? Dump them into an animal shelter? Dump them into a river? Or have you not thought about the part where you will be left with 1000 alive animal at the end?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

13 minutes ago, Minibois said:

'probably'

Even if it wasn't a crime, it would be shitty for those animals. What were you planning to do with them afterwards? Dump them into an animal shelter? Dump them into a river? Or have you not thought about the part where you will be left with 1000 alive animal at the end?

I have actually thought of that. My initial plan was to save maybe 4-5, and give the rest away. I have a few friends who love animals that would love some. I could create a business selling gerbils.

2 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

I have actually thought of that. My initial plan was to save maybe 4-5, and give the rest away. I have a few friends who love animals that would love some. I could create a business selling gerbils.

You are aware how hard it would be to find all those gerbils?

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

36 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

r/madlads/

27 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

You are aware how hard it would be to find all those gerbils?

Thats why its such a good prank. I initially was going to have my friends buy riding lawn mowers and ride them around the school on the last day.

3 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Thats why its such a good prank. I initially was going to have my friends buy riding lawn mowers and ride them around the school on the last day.

1 hour ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

I can almost guarantee you at least one of them is going to get hurt.  Bad idea and no one wants PETA on their ass.

2 hours ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

No.

I actually know (or know of) people who did pretty much the same thing before. They had to pick up small rodent corpses for days afterward, because some will get stepped on, some will fall down the stairs, some will get stuck in doorways, some will knock stuff over in the chem lab, so-on... That's a pretty morbid and stupid thing to do. Even if you didn't care about the animals, it's almost a biohazard.

If you want good ideas, I've heard about a couple fun ones...

-When one of my teachers was a senior in high school, they stole the Big Boy statue from a local Big Boy and put it on top of the school. (Now, I don't condone theft, but come on...)

-A few years ago, a couple students who had one of my teachers filled his classroom with thousands of balloons to roughly neck height, closed the door, and stuck a note to his door with a pushpin that pointed at the pin and said "You'll need this."

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.