This makes me feel bad

Norwegiantweaker

Dafuq did I just see

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

Do you know that Chrome doesn't encrypt your passwords and stuff to be fast and they could be easily stolen? Yet it's my default web browser... :D

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

That reminded me of something my GF shown me.

internet_explorer_pony_by_staticwave12-d

What bothers me are not images like these, but programs that still force you to use IE, those are the worse. I can be having a nice conversation on Skype and because lolsoft bought Skype, I sometimes get a pop up about not being able to use active X...freaking Skype trying to communicate an ad to IE using active X..now that is BS.

That reminded me of something my GF shown me.

internet_explorer_pony_by_staticwave12-d

What bothers me are not images like these, but programs that still force you to use IE, those are the worse. I can be having a nice conversation on Skype and because lolsoft bought Skype, I sometimes get a pop up about not being able to use active X...freaking Skype trying to communicate an ad to IE using active X..now that is BS.

Just dont use skype... simple

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Do you know that Chrome doesn't encrypt your passwords and stuff to be fast and they could be easily stolen? Yet it's my default web browser... :D

Select a password field (like the facebook one. make sure that you write in it before you do this)

right click and select inspect elemeng

double click on where it says "password" and write "imput"

press enter

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I was actually using IE9 since over a year but the new IE11 forced me to shift. Nothing worked with it and it lost all my settings after the updgrade :( I'm on the Chrome boat too, although I plan to switch over to IE11 again after half a year once they've sorted everything :)

PC in Profile

Awwwwww... That's so cute and heartbreaking at the same time. Curse you for making me feel bad about not using internet explorer!  :P

Awwwwww... That's so cute and heartbreaking at the same time. Curse you for making me feel bad about not using internet explorer!  :P

I'm sticking with Firefox, I'm difficult to guilt-trip :)

tumblr_lbyau3TOqx1qd9qa2o1_500.jpg

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

This breaks my heart almost to the point where I would give IE another try... or actually...

QoOrHYm.jpg

I said "almost".

Awwwwww... That's so cute and heartbreaking at the same time. Curse you for making me feel bad about not using internet explorer! :P

Sorry!!

I always slipstream my installation to remove internet explorer.Save some writes on the SSD as well.

Using Nightly as browser,still more stable than IE any day.

I will make sure Inori AiZawa will be executed before I migrate to Server 2012R2 Essentials.