Funny Option when some is wrong at something.

NTDaws
Go to solution Solved by vanished,
Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

I think what he wants is for the funny button to become the permanent "wrong" button...if I have understood him correctly...

Well that's not going to happen.  It'd be the same as a disagree button, which has been brought up already

1 minute ago, Being Delirious said:

Can we have people using the funny button when we get things wrong, I admit I have done it myself but if you can't give a reason why I am wrong then don't press the emoji. 

...what?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

yea people quite often use 'funny' to say you're wrong.

This is what you were saying?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@Being Deliriousis now marking all my posts as "funny"

fantastic

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Sorry, what feature are you suggesting?  Is there some functional change that should be made to the forum's code?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, Stardar1 said:

@Being Deliriousis now marking all my posts as "funny"

fantastic

He can't admit the fact he is the one being wrong

2 hours ago, Being Delirious said:

Can we have people using the funny button when we get things wrong, I admit I have done it myself but if you can't give a reason why I am wrong then don't press the emoji. 

Well if you done it yourself then why would you expect others not do it?

Spoiler

Test.jpg

42 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

So basically a "you're a fucking idiot, so lemme laugh at your idiocy" button?

It's blunt but that's what I extrapolated out of it.

I listed funny emoji not in the way you specified btw. xD 

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

@Being Delirious please clarify what feature you're suggesting, as I requested here:

21 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Sorry, what feature are you suggesting?  Is there some functional change that should be made to the forum's code?

Otherwise this will be closed.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

32 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

@Being Delirious please clarify what feature you're suggesting, as I requested here:

Otherwise this will be closed.

I think what he wants is for the funny button to become the permanent "wrong" button...if I have understood him correctly...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Well that's not going to happen.  It'd be the same as a disagree button, which has been brought up already

11 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

can you just close this thread please.

The geek himself.